Chapter 20

Grace's POV

Beep... beep... beep

What was that thing? It was annoying me so much. Where was I? All I remember was falling, then... I don't really know what happened...

Hospital! That's where I was... I mean... where else could I be?

I opened my eyes, it took all my energy, but I did it.

" Calum! You should have been looking after her! God, she could di- " I heard Tay yell

" Woah! There's no way she is going to die! And don't blame this on me, I didn't know she hadn't been eating, you live with her for god sakes, you should know what's going better than me! " Calum yelled in response.

" Guys? " I whispered, trying to get their attention.

" I don't- " Tay started

" Guys! " I spoke up, a bit louder than before, making them turn to look at me.

" Oh, Grace! You're awake " Calum said walking to the side of my bed.

" I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. Why didn't you tell me? You should've been eating- " Taylor started rambling on.

I don't know why she thought it was her fault. She didn't take all the food away, I chose not to eat.

" Tay! It's not your fault, it mine " I said, stopping her mid sentance.

She smiled weakly at me " I just want you to be okay "

" Why Didn't- " Calum started, but a doctor came in.

" Ah, Miss. Scott. It seems you fainted because of lack of food, have you been eating properly? " he Asked me.

" Um, well no... "

" Well " He paused looking at Calum and Tay " Can you two, please make sure she is eating properly "

They both nodded, before looking back at me and smiling.

" You can leave now, but remember. Eat " The doctor said before leaving.

-----------------------------------

" Why haven't you been eating? " Calum asked me.

We were now back at home, and Tay and Calum had already made me eat a full dinner.

I shrugged " I don't know, I'm fat I guess.... "

" What? You're not fat Grace, why do you think that? " He asked

" I don't know... I just do"

" Well, will you please, for me, and Tay, and the boys, try to get better. I don't want to see you like this. You're perfect, really " He said, looking at me.

" Okay, but please don't force me to eat anything, let me get better in my own time " I said firmly.

Calum took a step towards me, taking my hands in his and looking down on me. " I promise "

I stared up at him, looking Into his perfect eyes. He cupped my cheeks in his hands, then leaned in to kiss me.

Why was I kissing Calum? What was happening?

As cheesy as it sounds, sparks went off. It was different to any other kiss I'd had. Calum was just more caring, and I was comfortable with him.

I pulled back, closing my eyes and pulling him into hug, my arms around his waist.

" I love you, Grace "

---------------------------------

Guys! It finally happened, yay!