Chapter 19

Grace's POV

I woke up the next morning, surprisingly in my bed. I climbed out of bed, instantly the thoughts of last night came back into my mind. How could Michael do that? We weren't dating... but it's still hurt. Maybe he wasn't for me after all, maybe I would just grow up without anyone, lonely as always.

I walked downstairs, running my hand through my hair. I stopped at the bottom step, peering round the corner when I heard Calum yelling, he was on the phone.

" What the fuck have you done... don't you dare say it wasn't your fault...youve hurt her so much... because I care about Grace, a lot... shut up!... You better apologise... I don't care.... fine... bye " Calum spoke, well yelled most of it, into the phone. I gathered it was Michael.

" Morning... " I mumbled, felling awkward that I had heard his convocation.

" You're finally awake " he smiled, hugging me " do you want some breakfast? "

" Umm, no thank you, not really hungry" I lied.

" Grace... when was the last time you ate? " He asked seriously, looking down on me

" Um, yesterday before the party " I lied yet again.

" Okay... " he said uncertain " Well, Michael Wants to talk to you today so were meeting him at the mall "

" O-okay " I said, I didn't really want to see Michael, I mean what if it was awkward. Although, after last night, I've realised I don't want to be in a relashionship with Michael.

----------------------------------

" You okay? " Calum asked me as I grabbed onto his arm.

We were walking to where we were meeting Michael when I became very dissy and weak.

" Y-yeah, just fine " I spoke out of breath.

We arrived at a really nice café, where Michael was already sat at a table for three.

" Hi, Grace " he said as me and Calum sat down.

" Um, Michael. I just want to say, I don't want to be in a relashionship with you " I said firmly.

" Well, I was actually going to say the same thing, but can we still be friends? " He asked smiling.

" Oh, yeah defiantly! " I smiled.

------------------------------

" Grace, are you sure you're okay? " Calum asked once again as I grabbed his arm again.

" W-what? Yeah..."

I started to see black lights and flashed, what was going on?

" Grace, you okay... " I heard Michael faintly speak.

" Grace, woah! " Was the last I heard from Calum before falling to the floor.