Chapter 9

So first I want you to go and follow derping_since_2011 bc she is Grace in this story and ya :)

---------------------------

Grace's POV

I was swimming in the sea, well, I say swimming, I mean kinda just standing there looking at the beach. I was still keeping an eye on Luke and Taylor, just because. I noticed Ashton from the other day join them along with a red haired boy and ..... Calum. I swallowed a lump in the throat and continued to walk around in the water.

Of corse, Calum had to come toward the sea. I was excited to talk to him, but at the same time I was scared.... Even angry. I don't know why I was angry because i shouldn't be, I guess I'm just used to being with out him. That's a lie. I'm not used to being with out him.... At all!

I miss him with all my fucking heart and all I want to do is wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a massive hug like before. He doesn't know how much he affected my life though, and I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing. I don't want him to know how broken I really am, all because of him.

I feel bad for blaming it all on him, but the truth is, it his his fault. I've already gone on about how much he affected me and blah blah blah but it's true. I just want to kiss him all over and become best friends again. I miss it. I miss him.

Okay, I fucking miss him!

He walked into the water, as I turned around, not wanting to look at him.

" Grace, I'm really so- " He began.

I'm not going to take apologize, I'm going to go on like nothing happened.

" You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault you left me " I mumbled, but Loud enough so he could hear me.

" But it is my fault " He responded

" How? Your parents made you move " I said turning around.

" Oh... Yeah " he said nervously, looking down.

I couldn't help but think he was hiding something from me, his parents did make him move. right?

We stood there In a awkward silence for a few minutes. I missed his voice so much, how he would sing me to sleep when I'd been crying, or tell me everything is going to be okay when something had gone wrong. When he said everything would be okay, he was telling the truth, because he always found a way to make things better. I don't know how, he just did. Nobody else could ever do that for me.

" I miss you Cal " I blurted out, immediately covering my mouth after I realised what words had just came out.

" W-what? " He stuttered.

It honestly had my heart break thinking that he maybe didn't miss me, or even care anymore. I bet that's probably why he left, because he was sick of me.

" I said I miss you Calum! I fucking miss you! I miss how you would sing to me, how we had movie nights, how you would always make sure in was okay. it's not the same without you Calum, I can't can't bare to live anymore without you! Why did you leave me?! " I yelled

He stood there in shock of what I'd just said, I wish he would just say something.

" I'm sorry " He chocked out.

" Sorry? Is that all you can fucking say? Well you know any Cal? I'm sorry, but now I'm leaving you, I'm leaving everyone actually, for good! " I yelled running out the water.

He probably didn't know what I meant, but I knew exactly what I was about to do. I don't know if I want it to work or not, but I'm just so confused about my life right now. Why would I yell? Oh yeah, I do t want him to know how much he hurt me, even though he probably figured out that I missed him after my scene back there.

I ran back to the villa, still in my bikini, I dint care. I just want to get this over and done with.

I ran up the stairs and to the bathroom. I rummaged through the cabinet until I found what I was looking for.

Pills.