Chapter 8

Grace's POV

A few days have past, me and Taylor spent them in the house since I wasn't up to going out yet. I was lying in bed when my phone vibrated across the room, a text from Luke.

From Luke: Hey, do you want to come to the beach today? I said I would show you around :)

To Luke: Yeah, can you pick us up?

From Luke: Yeah, I'll be there in an hour

To Luke: Ok x

I locked my phone and went to Taylor's room and ran in, I was quite excited and I don't know why.

" Luke is coming to pick us up in hour, we're going to the beach " I said then ran out not giving her a chance to answer.

I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower so I could shave my legs. I hopped out an dried off then pulled on a bikini, it was black with hot pink polka dots on it. I put on a pair of denim shorts and a black tank top over the top, then flip flops. I went out to my room and got my beach bag. It was a blue see through bag that was medium sized so I could fit what I need in it. I put on my purse with money and stuff, sunglasses, a towel and my phone. I out on a light denim jacket Incase I got cold, which is very unlikely considering how freaking hot Australia is! I ran downstairs and got a bottle of water from the fridge and chucking it in my bag. I waited for Taylor to come downstairs while I sat on the couch watching some random show.

" Hey, you ready? " Taylor said as she skipped down the stairs.

" Yup, but we need to wait for Luke to get here " I replied

She sat next to me on the couch while we waited for Luke to arrive.

Knock knock

I got up and opened the door and there stood Luke.

" Hey, you ready? " He asked

I nodded as me and Taylor left the house and got into his car, while Luke started to drive to the beach.

*****Skip the car journey*****

We arrive at the beach and it was the nicest beach I've ever seen. The sand was so soft and the water was a clean blue colour. There wasn't a cloud in the sky as the sun shone down on us.

We walked over and found a spot on the beach, I spread my towel out on the sand and dropped my bag next to it.

" Hey Grace? Do you mind If my friends come " Luke asked me

" No, of course not " I smiled

Me and Taylor sat on our towels, looking at the ocean an stalking about random shit. Luke had disappeared for a bit but I don't know where, probably to get his friends.

" I'm going for a swim " I said before getting up and taking off my clothes leaving me in the bikini that was under my outfit.

I walked slowly out to the sea and walked in, it was so warm. I loved Australia.

Calum's POV

Luke had called me asking if we wanted to go to the beach, he said that those girls from a few days ago where going to be there. I was going to say no, but I couldn't. I needed to see Grace. It had to be her, it was her. It wasn't just a coincidence that they happened to have the same name and look exactly alike. I just don't understand my she ran. Was she scared, angry, nervous? I don't know.

She would have been angry if she knew why I really left last year.

Me, Ash and Michael walked to the beach and met Luke at the edge of the sand, waiting. Ash and Michael walked ahead while me and Luke hung back, walking slowly.

" Why did Grace run away yesterday? " Luke asked me.

" Uh, I um, I don't know " I lied.

He looked at me and narrowed my eyes, causing me to shuffle my feet awkwardly. He sighed before we continued walking over to where Ash and Mike were now talking to the girl who was with Grace yesterday. I think her name was Taylor.

" Where's Grace " Luke asked Taylor after we reached them.

She nodded her head in the direction of the sea, signalling she was swimming.

" Uh, I'm going to join her " I said awkwardly. I took of my shirt, and started heading towards the water.