I promise

"Today we are learning about werewolves." My breath hitched and I looked to Remus who went pale in the face. Of course, the day that Remus was out of the hospital wing after a transformation, we'll be learning about werewolves. Talk about ironies.

"Can anyone tell me the difference between an animagi and a werewolf?" Our DADA Professor asked and Lily raised her hand. "Yes, Miss Evans?"

"An animagi is a person that can change into an animal at will. A werewolf has no choice. Come the full moon, it's destined to transform-"

"Into a beast!" Yelled our Professor. I was tense and held Remus' hand from under the table. For the first time in this class, he didn't even dare speak up. "They are hideous and foul creatures that should be expelled from the Wizarding World."

I was about to stand up and tell the Professor off but Sirius grabbed my arm and forced me to sit down. He gave me stern look and moved his seat closer to me. I looked at Remus who was fighting the tears and pleading me not to say anything.

"Don't do it, sunshine." Sirius whispered.

"He doesn't get to call Moony a beast. It's just not fair." I said in a cold tone and glared at the Professor.

"Miss Potter, Mr. Black, is my class boring you?"

"No Professor." Sirius smiled at the bitch and leaned back.

"Actually Professor" I stood up and saw that Sirius was glaring at me and Remus lowered his head. "I don't understand why are you calling werewolves beasts, can you please explain it to me? Because in my book it doesn't say anything like that." I smirked. James held in a laughter and Peter almost swallowed his mandrake leaf.

"Well Miss Potter, they are a menace to the Wizarding World and-"

"Can you provide the facts? Because I think that they're just misunderstood." I shrugged and felt Remus grab my hand again. I gave it a reassuring squeeze and continued to stare at the Professor.

"Well, they attack humans-"

"Only when the full moon comes since they become more animal than man. And I'm saying animal because technically they are wolves, hence the name werewolf. When they are in the presence of animals however, they are completely harmless."

"Miss Potter, that is the second time you have interrupted me. Do you want me to take points from your house?" Severus turned around and glared at me asking to back down but I could care less about him right now.

"Excuse me for my rude behavior, but I actually don't agree with what you're saying. Werewolves are not foul creatures or freaks of nature, they are simply misunderstood and deserve a chance to properly present themselves."

"Are you a werewolf Miss?"

"No."

"Do you know one?"

"No."

"Then why are you getting so defensive?" The bitch raised her eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I believe in equality. And I don't plan on just sitting here while my professor, who's supposed to teach us things properly by the way, say all this crap about werewolves. They're not a disgrace and they should be treated with respect. They didn't ask to have this furry little problem."

"Furry little problem is an understatement."

"Actually it's not. I'm a curious person in case you haven't noticed and I read that wolfsbane can actually treat it." I smirked.

"And where did you read that?" The Professor walked towards me and I let go of Remus' hand refusing to back down.

"In the library."