Studying

"Jade, what are you doing?" The boys asked once I slammed some books onto a table.

"Studying." I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Now keep it down before Pince kicks us out again."

"Says the girl who slammed 10 books onto a table." Peter laughed.

"That reminds me, I need more books." I stood up again and walked towards the shelves with Sirius behind me. "Hello, love."

Sirius put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Hello my sunshine. Need some help?"

"Actually, yes. I need that book on the top shelf and I can't reach. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, sunshine. Here." Sirius handed me the book and kissed me.

Snap!

"Can you two stop snogging for five minutes? People are trying to study here." James lowered the camera looking disgusted. "Don't you two have any respect?"

"Says the stalker who stole my camera and took pictures." I rolled my eyes and took the camera from him and looked at the picture. "It's actually a nice picture, dammit."

"I'm not gonna be your photographer, Vixen

"I'm not gonna be your photographer, Vixen."

"Oh come on, James. Pleaseeeeee?" I gave him my puppy eyes. "I'm your little sister. And I love you."

"You're a demon, Jade." James rolled his eyes. "Let your boyfriend take pictures of you."

"Don't drag me into this, James." Sirius smirked and put an arm around me. "I want no part of this."

"You two are such idiots, I'm leaving." I made my way towards Remus and Peter. "I brought more books."

"You're trying to kill us, Vixen."

"Shut up Remus, and do your homework."

...

"Jade, Sirius is the most unromantic person in the world." Lily laughed.

"Shhh!" Pince scolded us.

"Sorry, Madame." I stifled a laughter and hid behind a book. "I honestly don't mind that he's like that sometimes. Our relationship isn't all that romantic either."

"Well it should! You two are so cute together and I'm jealous." Lily took my hand and gave me a sincere look. "I'm saying this because I'm your friend and I love you like a sister, but Sirius better do a romantic gesture soon before I slap him with this Astronomy book."

"Lily Evans there's no need for violence. And we need more transfiguration books. Give me a sec." I stood up and walked towards the shelves.

I heard my camera snap and I groaned.

"Sorry, Jade. But this is for Sirius. Now smile!" She laughed and took another picture.

"Lily, quit it. We have homework to do." I laughed and opened my books.