The Argument

The plan is simple: act like a total bitch. How do I plan to do that? By being the spoiled brat that everyone thinks I am. Is this going to blow up in my face? Probably. Do I care? Not at all.

"Do your plan of showing rebellion and acting like a bitch is wearing your uniform like that?" Remus rolled his eyes as I linked arms with him.

"This is only one part of my plan, Moony. The other one will have to wait."

"You're going to be the death of me are you?" He smiled at me.

"Goodness no. I believe that you'll be the end of me. Speaking of which, how are you feeling Moony?"

"I've been better. Thanks for healing me again and escorting me to the hospital wing." I gripped his arm and smiled.

"Anything for my Moony."

"Oh Merlin, she's gone mad!" Peter exclaimed once I entered the classroom. As he said that, everybody turned to look at me and the room became so silent you could hear a quill drop. Remus shook his head laughing and escorted us to our seats.

"Good morning, boys. I'm so sorry that Moony and I skipped breakfast."

"Don't worry about it Jade. But why are you dressed like that?" Peter asked pointing at my uniform.

"Why? What's wrong with it? Isn't this how I normally wear it?" I smirked.

"Fix your tie." James mumbled but I paid not attention to him. Around the classroom I heard whispers about me and felt stares directed towards me. I looked over at Lily who was holding a laughter and sitting next to Snape. I winked at her and she bursted out laughing.

"All right class, settle down." Professor Flitwick entered the classroom. "Today we're learning about defense charms."

...

"Guys watch this!" Sirius exclaimed as he jumped down from the tree we were at. I was laying on the grass looking at the sky as Remus read and James and Peter played chess.

"Yes, Sirius?" Remus closed his book and I leaned on my elbows.

"Expecto patronum" a silver dog appeared and ran around us and sat in front of me. I smiled big and casted my own patronus and saw them run around for a minute until they disappeared.

"That's amazing Sirius! Now all we need is for these three idiots to cast theirs." I gestured to the boys behind me. Remus stood up and rolled his eyes.

"What was the memory Sirius?"

"Wouldn't you like to know Moony." Sirius smirked at me.

"Tower?" I mouthed. He nodded and smiled.

"And Hallway." He mouthed back.

"So the plan?" Remus interrupted our little moment. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm.

"Calm down, Moony. All in due time. This isn't something that can be forced. Just give me some time." I told him and Sirius nodded in agreement.

"Fine. But if you two aren't together before sixth year, I'm going to kill James." Remus mumbled and glared at my brother.

...

"Moooooonyyyyyyy" I called from the sofa of the Gryffindor common room.

"Jaaaaaaadeeeeeeee" Remus mimicked me from his position at the sofa opposite of me.

"I'm bored." I whined.

"Here." He threw me the map. "Work on it for a while. It's almost done, I think. I did the shack and kitchens yesterday. We need the astronomy tower and the Three Broomsticks. And don't forget the concealment charms. We were gonna do it but you're smarter than James on that"