Christmas Eve

"It's Christmas Eve, you know what that means?" Lily said jumping excitedly.

"Yes, Lils. I know what it means." I rolled my eyes trying to play it cool but on the inside I was shaking like a chihuahua after it had a bath. "I honestly can't wait."

"At what time did Sirius said that he was going to be in the common room?"

"6 o'clock on the dot. I have like 4 hours left and here I am talking to you in your dorm." I laughed and looked at the bag that I brought with me.

"Well, stop yapping and take a shower or something. The girls and I will have everything set by the time you're back." Lily handed me a towel, shampoo and conditioner, soap and a pair of her pajamas. I looked at her weirdly. "You are not walking around in a towel in the dead of winter. If you catch a cold, Sirius will probably kill us in our sleep."

"Now hurry up, we're wasting valuable time." Marlene pushed me out of her room and locked the door. I shook my head laughing and rolled my eyes. I wonder how Sirius is dealing with my brother.

-Sirius POV-

"So Pads, what do you plan on doing?" James asked.

"Probably hit Honeydukes and buy her sweets, then Zonko's and finally the Three Broomsticks. Why?"

"You're joking right? Tell me you're joking." Peter said.

"Why? What's wrong?"I asked opening my trunk and pulling out clothes. "I plan on buying everything, by the way."

"One, she won't let you. Two, that's my sister Padfoot. She deserves more than a normal stroll to Zonko's and a warm butterbeer. She deserves to be spoiled rotten." James hit me in the head and pulled out some random clothes from my trunk. "Wear this and you're welcome."

"James, leave him alone. Padfoot will do what he thinks is right. Jade is a simple girl. She'll love whatever Sirius does for their date. He's not taking her to the Tea Shop or anything like that so calm down." Remus threw a book at James which missed him by a few inches.

I sighed and sat down on the floor holding my face in my hands. What am I gonna do?

-Jade's POV-

"MCKINNON OPEN THE DOOR"

"ARE YOU DRESSED?"

"YES NOW OPEN UP BEFORE I BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!"

Marlene opened the door with a slight terrified look on her face.

"There's no need to be violent."

"I know, but I wanted to. Potter household habits, sorry." I shrugged and sat on Lily's bed.

"You know, sometimes I forget that you and James are related." Dorcas sat behind me and started to dry my hair. "Lils, you're in charge of makeup. Marls and I will take care of the hair and somebody wake up Alice from her nap."

"I got it." I grabbed a hairbrush and threw it towards her bed.

"The hell? Dammit Jade!"

"Hi, Alice. Love you too." I smiled and she gave me the bird.

"It's today?" I nodded. "What time?"

"Six on the dot." Lily answered for me.

"Hand me a brush. We need to hurry up. You have three and a half hours left and we need Sirius to drool an ocean when he sees you." Alice grabbed a makeup brush from Lily's bag and inspected my face. "Glasses or not?"

"Kinda like Frank drools whenever he sees you? And definitely glasses since he goes wild whenever she wears them." Marlene smirked at a blushing Alice. "When will you two start dating? We already have Hogwart's powercouple here in the making."