Thirty-Six

When San gets to school and opens his locker, he can't help but smile when he sees a note in his locker again.

You told me you liked it when I left you notes, so here it is. Good morning and have an amazing day. See you at lunch! I love you <3

- Wooyoung

San puts the note back in his locker and takes his notebook out, but is startled when someone wraps their arms around him from behind.

"Don't worry, it's me." Wooyoung kisses his cheek. "I put the note in your locker earlier since I thought I wouldn't see you until lunch... but I missed you too much, so I came to see you."

"The note really made my day better, so thanks, Woo." San smiles at him.

"I'll keep writing you notes, so expect one every day."

"Thanks. It really remind me of when I used to write notes for myself back then." He blurts out and Wooyoung raises an eyebrow.

"You used to write yourself notes?"

"Yeah, but on my laptop." He clarifies. "And they weren't notes about me, but about someone else. I couldn't really talk about that person with my friends, so I'd write about them instead."

"May I know who this person is?"

"I'll tell you soon. Maybe I'll even show you the notes." He tells him. "Or actually... never mind. That'd be too embarrassing." He repeatedly shakes his head.

"Since it'd be too embarrassing for you, I'm assuming you used to write about... me?"

"Yeah, well..." San feels his face heat up, so he quickly closes his locker and starts speed walking away.

"Sannie, let me see the notes." Wooyoung quickly follows him. "I want to say what you'd say about me. Come on..."

Just as Wooyoung and San walk away, Yeosang waits by his locker since he and Seonghwa always meet up there and then walk to class.

But he sees class is starting in five minutes and Seonghwa's still not here, so he decides to text him.

Yeosang:
Are you almost here?

Yeosang:
Are you still asleep?
I know you got home
pretty late, but come on :(

Yeosang:
You didn't even text me when you
got home last night

Yeosang puts his phone away after a while and rushes to his class since he doesn't want to be late.

-

Yeosang thought Seonghwa would show up later, but when lunch time came around, he was sure something was wrong. Seonghwa hadn't answered his text messages or calls, so he was starting to get worried.

"Have any of you talked to Seonghwa after last night?" Yeosang asks them, worriedly. "He's not answering me."

"It might not be anything serious." Hongjoong tells him. "Usually when Seonghwa sleeps in, he wakes up pretty late. So maybe he's still asleep and that's why he hasn't seen your calls."

"Yeah, maybe..." Yeosang just nods and looks down at his phone, waiting to get a text back.

"Wooyoung, I actually want to talk to you." Hongjoong tells him. "Could we go somewhere else."

"Yeah, sure." Wooyoung nods and follows him out of the cafeteria.

"Is everything okay?"

"I didn't want to worry Yeosang, but I think something is actually wrong with Seonghwa."

"What? Why do you say that?" Wooyoung asks, confused. "Did he tell you anything?"

"No, but I called him yesterday and he answered, but it sounded like he was crying. So I ended up going to his house but no one opened the door." He sighs. "Still... I didn't want to worry Yeosang, so I didn't say anything."

"What?" Yeosang asks, worriedly. "He was crying?!"

Hongjoong's eyes widen and he tries to stop Yeosang when he starts rushing towards the school's exit. "I'm sure it's nothing serious. I'll go check on him after school."

"No. Why should we wait until after school when it could be something serious?" Yeosang shakes his head. "I'm going right now!"

"His mom is really strict and I'm not even sure if she knows Seonghwa's gay. Please don't tell her you're his boyfriend."

"Okay, okay." Yeosang nods. "I'll say I'm his friend, but I have to go see him." He gets out of Hongjoong's grip and runs out of the school.