Eleven

"Hey guys!" San reaches the table Yunho, Jongho, and Yeosang are sitting at.

"Oh hey." Yeosang smiles at him. "We haven't talked in a while."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He sits down across from him. "I usually had lunch earlier but my schedule changed a bit."

"We should all hang out soon." Jongho tells them. "Like the old times."

"Definitely." San nods and starts eating. "By the way... do you guys remember that boy who'd steal roses from my garden?"

"Oh... you mean Wooyoung?" Yeosang and Jongho give each other a look, then glance at Yunho.

"Yeah... I actually saw him again. Who would've thought I'd end up seeing him again." San ends up smiling, but quickly stops before his friends can see him.

"So... are you two friends now or something?" Yeosang asks him. He doesn't want to keep talking about Wooyoung since Yunho's here, but he doesn't want San to think he doesn't care either.

"No. He's really mean now, so every time I try talking to him, he just ignores me or replies rudely. He even pretended not to know me at first."

"Did he ever find out it was your house? The place he stole roses from?" Jongho asks, curiously.

"I have no idea." San shrugs. "I'll try to become his friend again and ask him."

"Why do you want to be his friend so badly?" Yunho asks him. He had stayed quiet this whole time, but he can't stop himself anymore. "Don't you have us?"

"Of course I have you guys..." San tells him. "And I'm not saying I'm desperate to become his friend." He mumbles and tries changing the subject. "Anyways... what if we hang out at my house after school? You guys haven't been there in a while."

"That sounds good." Jongho nods.

When San finishes eating, he sees Wooyoung sitting at a table nearby. He then sees the two guys from the other day approach him. So as his friends are talking, he's lost in his thoughts.

Who are they and why do they treat him like that?

Last time, San heard one of them say that it was Wooyoung's fault something happened, but what did he do?

After a while, he sees Wooyoung rush out of the cafeteria, so San quickly stands up. "I have to go, guys. I'll see you later at my house, okay?" He picks his backpack up and rushes out of the cafeteria as well.

"Why has he been so weird lately?" Jongho asks Yunho and Yeosang. "Is it because of the Wooyoung guy?"

"He wants to be his friend so badly." Yunho rolls his eyes. "He's been acting as if they were best friends back then. They were only friends for a few days, but he took it too seriously."

"Weren't you dating Mingi just a few days ago? Why do you sound so jealous? I thought you were over San."

"Whatever." Yunho stands up and walks out of the cafeteria.

-

San follows Wooyoung out of the school and sees him sitting on a nearby bench. He knows Wooyoung might end up getting mad at him for following him, but he decides to sit down next to him anyway.

"What are you doing here?" Wooyoung asks him, annoyed. He's crying and he hates when people see him like this.

"I saw what happened in the cafeteria." San tells him, not looking at him. He saw Wooyoung crying and he doubts he wanted anyone to see him like this. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." Wooyoung wipes his tears away. "Stay out of it."

"Yeah, I know I should." San nods. "But for some reason, I can't do that." He turns to look at him. "Because it looks like you're getting bullied by them... so I can't stay out of it."

"I'm not getting bullied. I deserve to get treated like that by them. You don't know what's going on, so stay out of it."

"I may not know what's going on, but one thing's for sure... you don't deserve to get treated like that."

"How would you know how I deserve to be treated?"

"Because you're a human being, Wooyoung. You don't deserve to be treated like that. If you made a mistake, it's normal. Just own up to it and-"

"It's not that simple. You don't know what it is that I did."

"Regardless... I can't believe you really think you deserve to be treated like this." San says in disbelief.

"I have to go." Wooyoung quickly stands up and walks away from him.

San just looks down at the floor and sighs. "What's going on with him?" He mumbles.

I finally had the motivation to update! I will be updating more often since I have lots of ideas for this story <3 thanks for reading! Also, Woosan moments are coming soon, I promise 😊