Twenty-Eight

"You're such a loser. I seriously can't believe you don't have the courage to confess to him and asked for my help." Yena tells Seonghwa and crosses her arms over her chest.

"What do you mean 'confess'? I don't like him."

"Oh really? So why else would you tell me to ask him to give you my number? The only answer is... to make him jealous... or am I wrong?" She smirks.

"Yena..." Seonghwa frowns. "I got you and Yuri together and you told me you'd do anything I asked you to and wouldn't question it."

"Well yeah, but it just bothers me that you clearly like that boy and you won't admit it."

"I just told you to do me that favor so I could know whether he liked me or not." Seonghwa sighs. "But since he agreed to give me your number, it looks like he doesn't care."

"What if it's just because he couldn't say no? What if he does like you, but he's just too nice and didn't want to seem mean if he said no? Or maybe he's just like you and doesn't want to admit he likes you."

"Let's just stop talking about this. I don't like him and he doesn't like me." Seonghwa tells her.

"Oh really? So why did you defend him so much from Younghoon and Hyunjae?"

"Because he was getting bullied... I would've done that for anyone."

"But if the one getting bullied wasn't Yeosang, would you have gotten that angry with the bully to the point of almost getting arrested because you beat him up? Isn't your mom really strict and you're scared of her?" Yena raises an eyebrow. "Also, what are you going to do when he finds out we've been friends for a while now? It'll look like something is up."

"I doubt he'll find out we were already friends before you talked to him."

"Isn't that worse? He'll end up getting the wrong idea. He might think we're actually starting to talk to become more than friends."

"But you didn't specifically tell him you wanted to be more than friends with me, right?"

"Not that I remember." She shakes her head. "But wouldn't he just assume that that's why I asked him to introduce us to each other? If I had wanted to be just friends, wouldn't I have talked to you myself?"

"I think I made things more complicated." He sighs. "But I have to go home now, so I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay, but make sure to confess soon."

"Yeah... I don't think so." He shakes his head. "Bye." He walks away from her and she just sighs.

"Fine then. I guess I'll have to make Yeosang see me with Yuri then." She also walks out of the school.

As Yeosang's standing by his locker, he frowns. 'I guess they ended up talking to each other after all.'

-

"Of course I'm free tomorrow." Wooyoung nods and smiles, relieved that San did what he couldn't.

"Where should we go then?" San smiles back, also feeling relieved. He wasn't sure if Wooyoung would want to go out with him or not.

"What if we have a picnic?" Wooyoung suggests. "The weather has been really nice these past few days, so having a date outside would be pretty nice, don't you think?"

"That sounds good." San nods. "So then tomorrow it is." He smiles.

"Tomorrow it is." Wooyoung avoids eye contact since he feels really nervous. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay, bye." San smiles, ready to run back into the school and try finding his friends so he can tell them everything.

Once Wooyoung walks away, San rushes back into the school since his friends haven't come out yet. The first one he sees is Yeosang, who's putting his things in his locker.