one

"Ah... Min Yoongi. My son! I have something to discuss with you."

His father called him to his office, going to tell him a new mission, he assumes. But, his just the only one when he first entered his father's office.

"What is it father?" He asked, sitting down infront of his father.

"I know how much you wanted to be a solo."

"Are you finally, agreeing?!" He widen his eyes, his father still hadn't take him in a solo mission. So this must be special.

"You can say that. But in one condition"

"Yes, father?"

"Don't try to lie to me." Mr. Min said with a stern voice. Showing that he is serious.

"I won't! Who is it?"

"Here." He handed the files of the so called 'target',

"Sound interesting."

"I know, before you read the targets file, I have some to say."

Yoongi nodded, telling him to continue

"I had read the file, and there said his attracted to men. I think it would be easy to make him fall in love with you first, before you kill him. He isn't someone who trusts others easily, Yoongi." His father explained. It was a bit shocking to Yoongi

"But father... Don't you think it would make the mission longer?" He asked. He himself is gay, and scared to fall in love with the guy that he was supposed to kill.

Mr. Min sighed. Looking at his son with a bored face. "I know son. But, just be careful with it. We don't know what his doing in his life. Maybe he can be either useful for our work, or just kill him in the spot."

"Oh and, by the way. Don't act suspicious when your with him. "

"Er.. why? May I ask."

"His our rivals son. Park Jimin. So you got to be careful with this mission, or you either loose. and that means your already a disgrace in this family." He glared at his son. He knew he could be clumsy sometimes, and could spill something personal when his not thinking before talking.

Yoongi pressed his lips together. Welp, this was not expected.

"That's all for your mission. You can go sleep and pack your clothes. You'll be staying with him in his apartment, for a while."

Yoongi nodded and sighed. "Okay, father. I'll see you tomorrow morning." He bowed to his father and left his office. Kind of having a bad feeling about this. But kept a positive thoughts.

In the morning, 9:02 am, Yoongi was finished showering and quickly put on his all black clothes before meeting his father down stairs and eats before leaving and do his mission.

Unfortunately, Yoongi didn't slept well yesterday. He was so occupied to think of how will he make the guy falls in love with him, when his actually their sons rival.

It might be hard for Yoongi, but he got his charms with him.

Climbing down the stairs and saw his father eating at their table silently, as maids were busy cleaning or helping with each other.

Yoongi sitted down for about 2 seats away from him. They were never close with each other, and he felt uncomfortable around him when their always alone. So, he kept a good distance between him and his father.

"Say Yoongi, are you excited about this?" His father started.

Yoongi kept his head low, "Mhmm..." He responded and take a bite down his steak.

After a few minute with silence, he finally finished and bid bye to his father.

~~~