Chapter 5:Aren and Y/n...working on a project?

Y/N's POV:
Ugh, it's Monday. I have to go to school today. I only go to school to learn some extra information. If you're going to be an assassin, a hunter, and try to get rid of a stalker, you might as well be smart.

I put on an oversized hoodie, a miniskirt, knee high socks, leg warmers, and some Dr Martens and head out.

We are supposed to have uniforms but there is no way I'm wearing that un-comfy thing. I don't care if I get dress coded, I'm only going to school for fun and to learn some information.

As I head out I still feel the presence following behind me. "Still following me eh? What am I? Your crush?" I say sarcastically. They probably just want to kill me, but I don't care.

Killua POV:
Did she just ask that? My face turns bright red. 'I do have a crush on you, but I won't for long.. because you will be mine.' I watch as she goes into the school.

Luckily I also go to this school, in a disguise. I don't hide my presence in school, then my Y/N-Chan will know that I've been the one following her.

My disguise name is ''Aren Sato''. It blends in really easily so I'm good. I made a personal request to be in 3 of N/Ns' classes. Being in too much will be suspicious. One class is is in the morning, another is in the afternoon, and the last is her last class.

I don't really understand why she's going to school, maybe just to get extra information. She is so smart!

*as the day passes by, nothing really happens, until science*

Authors POV:
As Y/n sits in the front of the classroom listening to a project that they will have to do that requires assigned partners, Killua, or should I say, Aren quietly watched her write notes down, head over heels for her.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen I will tell you your partners now, once I tell you them you are free to discuss about this project." The teacher says, interrupting the quiet conversations in the back of the class.

... "and finally, Y/N L/N and Aren Sato."

Y/n looks around the room trying to find an Aren, but she doesn't see anyone until she turns around to the back of the class and sees a quiet boy with blonde hair (wig) looking at her. She smiles a bit then walks over to him.

Killua POV:
Oh my god. She's coming over to me! What do I do?! Ill try to be calm. This is the first time I've actually talked to her in years!

"Hello! My name is Y/N, I think you might know already, but I haven't really seen you around Aren, are you new?" She says softly.

I feel my face turning a bit hot. I look at her beautiful e/c eyes for what felt like an eternity but quickly snap out of it.

"U-uh yeah... s-so where do you wanna work on it?" I ask, stuttering a bit too much. Shit. She probably thinks something is up now.

N/n giggles a bit. Ugh her laugh is so cute.

"Well do you wanna work on it at my house? If you can, you can come today!" She says.

"Okay"

"So tell me Aren... what do you like to do for fun?"

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. She knows somethings up.. what do I say.. oh right!

"I actually skate for fun, but I kinda have a boring life.. I'm usually in my room, studying.. I also like to draw too..." I say, pulling out some drawings I drew from when I for some reason can't follow N/N around.

She laughs a bit.

"Those are really good! You know, you remind me of an old friend I had when I was a kid.. I wonder what he's up to now...Oh sorry for dozing off like that. Anyways if you can, come around 7!" She says, slightly poking my cheek.

After she left, my face got as hot as ever. She mentioned me to another person?!? Well, a "fake" person. I got up and zoomed back to my apartment. I opened the door and immediately styled the wig a bit better and I put on a plain with t-shirt with some shorts, and a jacket. I can't wait to see her! I finally get to see her up close again, for the second time in 10 years!