Chapter 10: Nice Ending

Third Person:
Its been 3 years since Y/N has finally seen Killua. And since then, they were always together. They even lived together, as friends... at least that's what Y/N thought. Killua on the other hand acted like he and Y/N were married. It was all going great until...

( you guys are at the park late at night )

Killua POV:
Okay time to ask her... deep breath deep breath dee-

"Killua? Are you okay? Is something wrong? You look nervous, and your face is all red." Y/N asks, grabbing my hand as we are sitting down stargazing.

I get even more nervous then before.

"U-uh yeah.. s-so I have a question.." I start.

"Hm?"

"W-will you... Will you b-be my girlfriend?" I mumble.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND GOD DAMMIT?!" I scream, letting out the words I've been longing to tell her.

We both stay quiet.. and then, all of a sudden I hear Y/N laugh.

She comes closer, and then even closer until we are touching noses. Then, she fills the gap and kisses me! I kiss her back, and then after a few seconds we break the kiss.

"Sure!" She says smiling as her nose scrunches.

After a while of talking we start walking home, holding hands. I'm so happy... I'm finally with her! And I've finally kissed her too! I can't wait to get married to her, and I know I will. Nobody else will have her!

We get to our house and change into our pajamas.

"Can we cuddle together now?" She asks, pouting.

"Ugh fine.." I say, secretly hiding the fact that I'm actually really excited.

We get into bed and she wraps her legs around mine and she rests her head on my chest. My heart instantly melts. I can feel it pound faster than usual.

As I slowly start to close my eyes, I can hear Y/N saying something.

Y/N POV:
"Killua..I love you" I say, ruffling the back of his hair.

"I-I love you too I guess.."

Killua POV:
She finally said that to me! I kiss her forehead then close my eyes again, waiting to spend the rest of my life with her. But then.. she said something that made my eyes shoot back open.

"I know you're the stalker, Killua."
———————————————————————————
REAAADDDDD again:
Sorry this was kinda short, I wanted to get this ending out of the way so I can do the "twisted" one. Anyways love you guys byee <3