Chapter 3:The End Of Carter

Killua POV:
But soon, I left her house to go to Carters. You see I followed him before I came to Y/Ns' apartment, just to see where he lives.

I started going the opposite direction, trying to memorize where he went. Then after a few seconds, well using my godspeed of course, I got to his house! I easily cut a hole through his house then that awakened his parents.

"W-who are you?!?" Carters' mom shrieked.

I got really annoyed so my fingers turned into claws and I easily chopped off her head, same with his father who was sleeping in the master bedroom.

I go upstairs to see if there are any rooms then I notice a door with some dimmed red lights. I slowly open the door and I see Carter kissing another girl!

I knew he was cheating on my baby but, I didn't think he'd actually bring a girl over when Y/n-Chan wasn't there! This made me really mad.

"I-is this your brother Carter?" The girl asks.

"N-no... I-I don't know who this is..." he mumbles.

I get pretty annoyed so I just chop off his girlfriends head. He starts screaming but I laugh.

"There's no point in screaming Carter, your parents are also already dead."

"S-STOP W-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

I lightly punch him in the face but he still gets knocked out, what a weakling. I tie him up to a chair in front of his parents' dead bodies. As he slowly wakes up he starts screaming but I cover his mouth.

"Im Killua. Do you know a girl named Y/n?" I ask.

"What are you going to do to her?!?" He says after I take my hand off his mouth, crying.

"Nothing, I love her, she is mine. I let it slide that you guys' were together but... when I found out that you were cheating on my precious n/n, I couldn't handle that, so I chopped off your familys' head!" I say, smiling.

Carter POV:
Why is this happening to me. My family is dead. What am I supposed to do now?!? He is going to kill me isn't he.. he probably stalked us when we were at the mall! I just used Y/n for her looks, and now this is my payback?!?

Third Person:
As Killua stood in front of the shivering boy tied up in a chair, Killua took his claws then easily sliced open Carters' stomach!

Killua POV:
When I sliced open his stomach I slowly pulled out his intestine and he had to feel the pain and watch. I grabbed the mothers head and shoved the intestine in the mouth that was still hanging open from when I killed her. I could hear him screaming in pain but it kept getting weaker, and weaker.

"P-PLEASE...please...please stop." I hear him say.

"No can do Carter, this is what you deserve for hurting my baby."

I walk back to him, pulling out another organ slowly. I throw it behind me. Then I cut his throat deeper, until i reach his voice box so I can shut him up. I feel it cut open then all I hear is "NO DON'T...." I laugh loudly, very loudly.

I see that Carter is slowly going unconscious, which is great, but Im gonna have to kill him before he does so he can feel all the pain. I then pull his heart out and swing in his face. I can see him mouth 'oh my god' slowly, then just like that, he died.

I smiled and took the heart home. I went back to N/Ns' house. I opened her window and slowly put the heart there with a note next to it. I see her slowly getting up so I close the window and I run back to my house.