Chapter 1:Childhood Friends

A/N:Hello guys! This is my second story. I actually had this story in my drafts for a while so sorry y/n isn't they/them again :(. This story will be short, but if I feel like it after I finish this story ill make another part to it. Anyways this story will mostly be in Killuas' POV. And btw Yes im still working on "Most powerful!" Sorry its taking years to update :p
———————————————————————————This story takes place when you and Killua are both 5 years old.

Third Person:
As you and Killua happily play with some toys at the Zoldyck mansion you both hear a loud yell, a yell that sounds a bit like Kikyo Zoldyck. "Did you hear that Kil-san?" You ask, putting down an action figure that was in your hand. "Y-yeah... do you wanna check what it was? It sounded like my mom." He says, standing up. "Okay!" You happily say grabbing his hand, which made the young boy blush a little.

As you and Killua walk towards the sound holding hands, you feel someone pulling you away from Killua. You turn back and see your older brother. "Onii-chan let go I'm still playing with Kil-san!" You say, breaking out of his grip using your very, very powerful nen that you have mastered at such a young age. "Y/n, we have to go home. Meet us outsidde the mansion in 5 minutes, kay?" He states.

"Will we still see Kil-san another day? Like tomorrow?" You plead. "I- Im sorry Y/n. We won't be seeing them anymore." "W-what? O-onii-chan I didn't hear what you said." You said, hoping that you misheard him.

"
Y/n I told you very clearly. We are not seeing them anymore. Say your goodbyes to Kil and then we are leaving.". As he walks out you start tearing up a bit, and you look over to see Killua also tearing up.

"K-Kill-san? When do you think we will see each other again?" You say, hugging him very tightly. There was a long pause then he hugs you back.

"I-I don't know..."

"P-promise me we will see each other when we are older!"
...
"I promise, Y/N-chan, I promise." He says. Shedding a tear. It land on your shoulder.

"I-I made this for you... I also have a matching one." You say, backing away from the hug and handing him a friendship bracelet you made when you were bored home alone, it took you hours to learn how to make one so you were very proud of it. You show him your matching bracelet and he smiles through his tears.

He puts it on and admires it for a bit. He pats your head and you both hold hands as you walk outside.

"I love you Kil-san, hopefully we see each other soon!" You exclaim, letting go of his hand and putting it on the huge doorknob. "Bye!" You open the door and walk out.

He stands there in shock. 'I love you...' He thought. Those words circled around his head like a merry-go-round. As the other Zoldycks come back inside, Killua asks them, "Momma? Why did Y/N-chan leave?".Kikyos' facial expression goes from 'Finally they left' to 'Ugh them again'

"It's nothing darling, just know we won't see them anymore, come on. Go to your room but cone down soon for training." She says, clearly annoyed.

Time skip to when you both are 15

Killua POV:
   Its been 10 years since my precious Y/N-Chan has saw me. And yes, since SHE saw ME, but I see her everyday! How? Well I follow her of course! No it's not stalking, I'm just protecting her from all the bad people... I won't let any bad person touch my precious Y/N-Chan, she is mine, and mine only.

     The way she walks, her sweet and beautiful voice, her e/c eyes that you can drown in, her soft hair....
She is perfect. She is mine. Nobody will get in the way between us.

    I look at my apartment room, I moved out of the mansion to follow Y/N-Chan around. The apartment looks surprisingly normal, until you get in my room. Well that's what most people would think about my room, I think its completely normal.

    When you get into my room, theres a bed in the corner, a window right next to it thats covered by blinds, pictures of Y/n-Chan plastered all around my room, and dozens of desks lined up against the wall. What's on the desk? Y/n-Chans stuff. I have jars of her beautiful hair on one desk. Cups of her blood.. don't ask how I got that, her belongings like books, cups, anything that my precious n/n (N/N means nickname!) touched in her life...

    Sadly, it will be very, very difficult to catch her, she is extremely skilled in nen and of course, she is also a professional assassin, she is probably stronger then me. Luckily I can conceal my presence very well so it might be a bit harder.