Chapter 6: Finally talking

Y/N POV:
There is something DEFINITELY up with Aren. I just can't put my finger on it. He is really quiet and I've never seen him talk to anyone besides me, and when he does I can see that his eyes secretly light up. Maybe he just has a crush on me, oh well.

Anyways, he is coming over in like an hour for the project. I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions about him so I can get a good idea of him.

As I sit on my bed watching Youtube videos on my laptop, I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to see Aren with some supplies I've asked him to get for the project.

"Hey Aren! Come in, lets go to my room."

"...hello."

"Sorry it isn't much, I moved out of my parents house when I was 11."

As we sit down he takes out a poster and a bunch of coloring supplies and pencils. I take out my laptop and start researching.

*A few hours pass*

"Okay I think that is enough for today, It's due Wednesday so we have 2 more days to do this.. ugh what a horrible teacher, giving us a project then making us finish it in 3 days." I say, picking up the colored pencils on the ground and putting them in a cup.

"So, how do you feel about those assassins all over the world?" I ask

   Killua POV:
Is she going to give herself away? That is a little off.

"Uh.. Its impressive on how they can kill someone super quickly but I don't think the people they kill really deserve it." I lie.

"I see. That is a good point, I've never thought about it that way. I just thought they were cold hearted and merciless." She says giggling.

After a few more hours and a lot of questions, I decide to go home so it doesn't seem suspicious.

"Awww... okay byeee!" She says hugging me.

  Oh. My. God. She just hugged me! She just hugged me! I run home and put my jacket on one of the desks I have and labeling it. 'Y/N has touched, don't wash.'.

  I look at my watch, 8:00 pm. That's when I usually take a shower and go eat dinner. After my shower, I put on some pajamas and make dinner for myself. Surprisingly, Im actually a good cook. I think my food tastes delicious. Even more delicious when I add my special ingredient, my precious Y/N-Chans blood. No I'm not a cannibal, I would never eat N/N. Its just that her blood reminds me of her.

  After dinner, I decide to go to bed. Im a bit sad that I won't be able to talk to her anymore because of course she has to think something is up then insist on finishing the project by herself. I JUST WANT TO SEE HER.

Y/N POV:
As I get into bed, I'm glad that I've decided to do the project by myself, there is DEFINITELY something up with "Aren". Anyways, since this project is due in a few days I'm just gonna turn it in now and never come back to school.

I've learned enough. Now I just want to explore with my friends and find that damn stalker! All that thinking led to me falling fast asleep.

Morning

As I slowly start to wake up and sense the sun rise, I feel the presence. Again. But this time, a dark, dark aura is lurking from it.

Killua POV:
Y/n-Chan~ today is the day.