Chapter 2:Following...

Killua POV:
Oh how I long to be with my beautiful Y/n-Chan...she never leaves my mind, not once.

Speaking of Y/n, my GPS shows that she is going to the mall! This guys I killed had this GPS nen thing and I kinda used it to my advantage. She obviously knows that there is something implanted in her, from me obviously, when I went to her house to watch her sleep again, I implanted a nen tracker in her, its very small, a little smaller than a grain of rice. She doesn't do anything about it, she just leaves it there because she doesn't even care that someone is stalking her, she doesn't give a care in the world because she knows she can most likely easily beat them. She's so humble, oh how I love her.

I put on a short, dirty blonde wig in my collection of wigs for when I follow N/n, a black hoodie, some shorts, and some shoes. I put the hood over my head and take out the GPS and go look for her.

A little while later, I see her. I slowly blend in with the crowd, but sill following her. She looks gorgeous. She has her hair down, but a bit curled, she is wearing a really cute white tank top and some black sweatpants. Soon I realize... SHE IS WITH A BOY!

Oh no. This isn't good at ALL. My Y/n-Chan can't be with a boy... she can't have a boyfriend when she is going to have me! Maybe they're just friends, ha.... Either way I'm still going to tear him apart, quickly if he's just a friend, and slowly and painfully if he is... I can't even say it... her..her..B-BOYFRIEND! These thoughts were racing through my head as I followed them into the mall entrance.

Y/N POV:
As me and my "boyfriend" walked into the mall, I still felt the presence behind me, following, yes they were hiding their presence ver well, but I can still sense it, but they've hid it so well that it concerns me a bit. I sigh and chuckle to myself. You see, Carter, my "boyfriend" is not actually my boyfriend, if that makes sense. He thinks we are in a relationship, but I'm just using him to hopefully get my stalker away. Now before you say that I'm being a bad person by doing this, I have actually figured out that he has cheated on me multiple times, and he even confessed he is using me for my body to his friend the day I "got" with him. It doesn't matter anyways, I don't have feelings for anyone.

"Carter, where do you wanna go?" I ask, putting on a fake smile.

"Do you want to go to (insert store name), I know you really like it."

"YES! Carter you know me so well!" I laugh, giving him a peck on the cheek hoping my stalker gets the hint.

Killua POV:
W-what.... S-she...my..my Y/n has a BOYFRIEND?! This is bad... I'm going to have to kill him after this. My baby got her soft, beautiful lips on the bastards' cheek! I brushed it off, for now. I watched them walk into (store name) and I waited a bit then I followed them in. Y/n looked so cute and happy buying all the clothes she liked, it made my heart flutter. I hope I can be this happy when I am with her.

I walk over so I can face this "Carter" boys back. I look to see he is on his phone... talking to another...what is that..ANOTHER GIRL?! Since I can see really well from far away, I see that he is saying things like "im with my "girlfriend" at the mall" and "I can't wait to dump her for you babe."

That made me f u r i o u s. He is CHEATING on her?!? I feel awful for my precious Y/n-Chan. I can't stand watching him do this to her. As they walk out of the store, I quickly follow after them. After a few hours of walking and buying clothes, they decide to go home. Of course, I follow.

  Y/n POV:
    Ugh that stalker is still following me! When will they take the hint! But I wonder, who could this be, and what do they want from me?

    As Carter brought me to my house, I felt the presence going away, maybe they actually left!

   Carter kissed me on the cheek then I went to my apartment. I moved out of my mansion because I couldn't stand the training and my parents.

  As I walk into my room, I plop my bag onto the floor and I grab my pajamas and put them on the bed to get into after I take a shower. I grab a towel then walk into my bathroom.
...
  Right before I walked in, a picture caught my eye. It was an old picture of me and my childhood beat friend, Kil-san! I stared at the picture for a while, completely forgetting about the shower.

..."Oh how I miss him." I said quietly.

   I wonder where he is now. Oh well.

  After I took a shower, I put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth then I plopped onto my bed with  my phone.

  As a few hours pass scrolling through social media, I decided to go to bed.

Killua POV:
  S-she m-misses me?!? I could feel a very extreme blush forming on my face.

Eeek!! As I watched her through the window she always forgets to cover, I see her peacefully sleeping. She is so cute! I can't wait to have her all. to. my. self.