Chapter 7:Where is Y/n?

Killua POV:
Oh I'm so excited! Today is the day I take my Y/n-Chan all to myself! Oh, but I won't show my face, she would never forgive her childhood friend for taking her so suddenly! I jump up and down in excitement knowing the fact that I will finally get to touch her, have her all to myself.

If she escapes however, I'll just show her my face and she'll definitely be with me! A win-win!

As I jump through and break the glass from her window, I see her jump back.

"ARE YOU THE PRESENCE I FELT?!? SHOW YOUR FACE! TAKE OFF THAT MASK!" She yells.

"But... Y/n.. I want you...I need you." I say, slowly walking towards her with my hands up.

I see her using gyo to check if I'm using any nen, but I can't use that because she'll probably find out who I am.

I see her using one of her abilities, telekinesis, to get away, but since she just woke up, she is really weak right now, so it took less time to knock her out and put her in the blindfold.

I carry her bridal style all the way to my apartment, and put her in an empty room with an old bed and dry blood on the floor. I set her down in a chair and tie her up.

Y/n POV:
I wake up in an old, dusty room with a bed on the side and a window that was covered by curtains. I noticed the dry blood on the floor and a little lamp for some light. By looking at the room for about 5 minutes, I already have 5 different plans on how to escape.

...

3 now because I just found out that the walls are made out of corrugated metal.

By the presence I feel a few rooms away, I'm assuming my stalker kidnapped me. Oh well. I try to slouch down in my chair but I realize that I'm tied up. I sigh, too exhausted to break free. Then I hear the door slowly open.

I see a person, maybe around my age, standing there. They were wearing a hoodie that covered their face and a mask that covered the top part of their face, so I can only see their mouth.

They had a smirk on their face, one I've never seen before. He slowly started to come up to me.

Killua POV:
"Hello, dear." I say, putting my hand on her face.

"What do you want from me? Why were you stalking me for so long? I don't really care about what you're trying to do because I know for a fact I can beat you." She says.

"You aren't wrong about that, my love, but I am also strong, so it might be difficult."

"Okay cut the small talk what do you want, and why are you calling me those weird names?"

"Well because I want you to be with me, and you will." I say.

"You really think I'm going to be with someone who I don't even know? Funny." She says, slashing the rope with her nails.

I try to hold her down but she manages to chop off my hand!

"OW! That hurts Y/n!! Save me before I loose blood!"

She pauses for a moment.

"Fine but only because I feel bad you weren't able to catch me." She says, giving the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

She puts my hand back together and uses her nen to secure it. I move my arm and its as good as new.

"There ya go!" She says, breaking through the window and running out.

Okay so that didn't work... Ugh this is going to be difficult! I walk into my room and plop onto my bed.
I guess now is the time I have to meet her.. no disguise..no nothing. I might need a new place to stay just incase..

For the next few days I've moved out of my apartment and went to my other house that my family bought but nobody uses. I took off my mask and my hoodie and fell onto my king sized bed there.

 I took off my mask and my hoodie and fell onto my king sized bed there

Sorry this was another short chapter! It will be longer next time lmao.