Chapter 4:Finding Carter

Y/n POV:
I noticed my window door opening, and a black figure put something there and noticed me getting up, then he ran off. I checked what time it was and I saw that it was 5:34 AM. I walkover to where I'm assuming my stalker put something there for me.

I see something in a cloth wrapping and a note next to it.

'My sweet Y/n, I will be with you soon. I love you so, so much... I can't wait to have you all to myself. The thing that is inside the wrapping is Carters'. Go give it to him, I'm sure he will be very happy. I know he is cheating on you, I got your back don't worry.

-Your stalker ;)"

I stared at the letter and laughed. Cute. I turned around and open the wrapping and saw... a heart?! Hmm.. I take it and walk over to Carters' house.

I open the door to see his parents.. all chopped up, and I guess Carters' girlfriend chopped up too. Who could've done this?! Then I look over to see Carter. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was tied up in a chair, his throat was almost decapitated, there is a hole where his heart is, and his stomach was sliced open with several of his intestines scattered across the floor.

To be really honest, I couldn't care less. It was actually a bit funny. I put the heart in Carters' hand, scooped all of them up using my nen, and shoved them in a closet. I know, obvious place but I removed my fingerprints off of them and sadly, accidentally removed my stalkers.

It is pretty impressive of what they were able to do though. There was only a few drops of blood on the floor, and the way they killed was so neat, it makes me wonder, is my stalker an assassin like me? If so, what do they want from me? Do they want to fight me? Or maybe they want to be with me, considering the note.

These questions flooded my head as I walked home. I laughed at the thought of them wanting to be with me. If I had to even have a lover, I'd probably pick Killua if we were still close.

As I go home I still feel the presence, but nobody is up in my apartment yet. I laugh a little and say "You never give up do you? You know, you're pretty funny. I'd like to get to know you.. if you show yourself to me soon. Oh well."

Killua POV:
She can still sense me?!? B-but she said she'd like to get to know me! And she said I was funny! I can feel my face turning hot. I watch her walk into her apartment surprisingly calmly, I thought she'd freak out when she saw those dead bodies, but she was kind enough to clean it up! Ugh I love her so much!

I decided to go home, but still watching if she goes anywhere on my GPS. As I walk into my room, I can smell Y/Ns' perfume sprayed everywhere. It smells so good! I plop into my bed and go on my phone to look at her social media. She posted a new photo on instagram of her and that Carter guy. Luckily he is dead, ha.
———————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is so short! Ill try to make the next one longer!