chapter - 14 ( I LOVE HER )

'Jimin it's enough I want a divorce with you I no longer want to live with you so just .,... Just get lost! And never show me your THIS filthy face ever again  .. and you know what I never loved you... NEVER !!"

THIRD POV :

Jimin suddenly wake up from his nightmare breathing heavily ... Sweat was dripping from his forehead ... Shaking like being in cold.. he immediately ran to kitchen and drank 3 to 4 glasses of water ....after a while when he was calm he went back to his room and layed again on his bed .. as it was still 1 of midnight .. he tried to sleep for hour's ... But couldn't as only one phrase was Rummaging in his mind and it was " Jimin I never loved you NEVER !" He again started to breathe heavily .,. But this time it got worse...he again ran out of his room but this time to y/n where she was sleeping ...and about y/n ? Do you think she was sleeping?

Y/n pov :
I  don't know why it's the FIRST time I woke up during midnight and now iam not able to sleep ... It's already 1 I sat up on my bed and kept staring at the wall infront of me ... suddenly I heard someone banging on my door very loudly! I got scared .....I mean what do you think who would come at this time and bang at your door like a maniac ! Still I walked to the door with my shaky legs  ....and opened the door by clicking the door knob .. but guess what? It was Jimin! He was standing their breathing heavily as he  hugged me immediately and said

Jimin - y/n you are never gonna leave me right ? You are not like momo right ? You love me right ? You won't divorce me right ... He attacked me with questions after breaking the hug looking at me with his painful eyes ... and it hurted so bad to see him like this...my heart aches on  seeing him cry .. I quickly let him inside closing the door behind  and  gently making him sit on bed as I said ...

Y/n - Jimin .. listen why would I divorce you huh you didn't do anything bad or wrong... you don't deserve to be betrayed and second about love ....I ..I think I do love you  and about - ( I suddenly tried to change topic but he immediately looked up at me with happy gazes )

Jimin - y/n you really love me did I hear right forget it  that we ever had a fight or anything bad .. and just say that word again please!! (He said with his pleading yet happy eyes )

Y/n - ( wow he changed so fast does he love me this much ? ) ( I took a deep breath and said ) Jimin I ..I .  Love you !

Jimin - ( he smiled that wide his teeth were showing and he immediately kissed me I was froze ... And not let my any muscle move a inch ... He broke the kiss ) y/n ! You don't  know you have made me the happiest man in this earth I love you I love you !!

( Iam happy to see him ok now ... just by saying that he became this much happy ! He truly loves me and I know that  now I love him too !)

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

THIRD POV :

Y/n and Jimin were eating breakfast ..  and Jimin was talking not let y/n speak when she placed a kiss on his lip and he shut up  . That's what she wanted .. she smiled and said

Y/n - what ? Don't look at me like that ... Now you look creepy !and yes you didn't gave me chance to speak for that too!  I had to do this ! Don't get me wrong...!

( He smirked and suddenly kissed her deaply she  was a bit SHOCK but then .. she  got melted by him and his  kiss  ...slowly and slowly it felt like they forgot their surroundings and being in their own world by being with each other and for both of them it felt like heaven.   But it was slowly becoming a make out session.  When the door bell ring and they both came in their right  sence ... They  moved away from each other embarrassed ....Jimin quickly went to open the door without saying anything ...and y/n started eating her breakfast again   . As Jimin came near the door and opened it .. but  by seeing that person's face he felt fire burning inside him ... Before she could say something he slammed the door shut on her face ... And went to y/n while trying to not show his anger...he came and sat near y/n and smiled at her ... She smiled back at him with mouth full of rice and said. With a confused look but still smiling...

Y/n - Jimin who was at the door... I heard loud noise ..  ?.

Jimin - umm... Loud noise? I think I closed the door a bit hard ..

Y/n pov :

As I kept eating breakfast thinking about what happened in right now .. I giggled to myself .. but then I heard a loud thud.. then Jimin came with a smile to me  and I smiled back but as I was curious on what was that loud bang as I said )
.
Y/n - bit hard (  I chuckled ) it was way more then hard did you plan in someone killing ( I said jokingly ) and my eye's accidentally  looked outside  the window too see momo standing in the garden ... Wait what is she doing here? Don't tell me that's why !I looked again at Jimin and saw him eating with expression less face but as I called him his face change to happy one ..wow what a fast change'..  !)

Y/n - Jimin tell me truth what is momo doing out of house why didn't you let her in ? You kmow na -

Jimin - y/n ! Please I still wanna be in my good mood rather then talk about her and ruin my mood ...so please just ignore her....  (And like that he went to bedroom leaving his breakfast half eaten.. I tried to call him many times but he.  .....  Just went away AISHH this boy !. Now I also don't have appetit .. so I taught to clean the house a bit ... As I was getting bored and Jimin was doing his office work ........ when I was polishing the TV with a cloth and there was again a ring on the bell and I already knew who it was momo ! I tried to ignore her again because If I opened the door then iam surly inviting fire afterwards to burn me.. after some more bell rings ...it was quite I think she is gone now .. phew ! .........after I was done with house cleaning I felt really tired so I decide to take some sleep I went to my room as I went to my Dreamland.....)

Hey guys I hope you liked it ! And one more thing if you again are getting problems on .. following me as many replied me just reply me once I will try to sort it out ok ? Love love !!

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜

Total words - 1221

And one more thing I really like that song to tell you all too and it suits quite well also with this.. story right ? Okkk now finallyyyyy byee!!

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....