chapter -29 ( SPYING)

Jimin pov :
I went to my room still rubbing my pain area because of the woman I love very much....iam sure she got a bit madness of kook that's why she is this strong...I went to the bathroom to bath still thinking how to take revenge from her...

Y/n pov :
Shit...he was so close to me ...what can I do ? I was too shock when he was gonna touch my face I didn't EVEN freeking sleep whole night I LOOKED myself in the mirror widening my eyes I saw there were big dark bags under my eyes ....and he saw it for sure ! Oh no I look so ugly ...I should bath and put make-up to cover it for now...I took a bath after having a hot steam bath I went to my closet got dressed ...I sat on the chair of dressing TABLE covering my dark circles after I was done I went to my bed sitting on it while using my phone I don't WANT to face him right now ...and eat breakfast.. when all of a sudden I got a call from TAEHYUNG?... Why did he called right now ? What happened..... I immediately picked up the call as he said ...

IN CALL :

Y/N : HELLO TAEHYUNG !

TAE : Y/N IAM ANGRY FROM YOU

Y/N : UMM BUT WHY?

TAE : YOU DIDN'T DECIDE TO MEET AGAIN AND YOU PROMISED AND FORGOT LIKE ALWAYS' ... NOW TODAY I HAVE DECIDED WE WILL MEET AT SAME PLACE TILL 9 BECAUSE ITS ALREADY 8 AND YES ! DON'T DARE TO SAY NO ! OK I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER BYE!!

END OF CALL :

BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING HE CUT THE CALL AISH THIS BOY HMMM.. GOING OUT TODAY.... TODAY IS HOLIDAY FROM COMPANY AND IAM FREE ..SOO OKAY LETS GET READY!

After I was changed to a beautiful blue dress with a bit sparkle on it I took my bag and specially my phone which is here only this time phew thank god other wise jimin- wait ! How will I pass the House that person not gonna let me go....shit ...I think I have to be out of here like a thief...ok let's go y/n fighting !!

I opened the door slowly looking both side of the corridor but he was not there ..but still let's check his room if he will be THERE I will marathon to my car and run away yes ! Wha y/n you are so much smart .....

I slowly went near his room opening it a little and Peeking to see ....but.....

Y/n : AAAAAAAAAAA

I stepped back FROM the door with wide eyes....he was standing at back of the door...my heart was beating badly Because of this crack head ! He came out from the room now standing in front of me with his arrogant smile ....I still kept breathing heavily . SURELY I would nearly have heart- wait!! Does he know iam going or why would he hide there I looked at his dark eye's gulping hard ... because his arrogant smile was not showing what his eyes were showing they were killing me from their inside ONLY....IAM SURE HE KNOW !

He came closer to me and now he is just Inches away from my body...I kept looking at his beautiful dark eye's ...that I didn't even realise his hands were now on my waist and iam so close to him still I didn't move ....it's like iam hypnotise by those eyes....I felt him coming closer to my face ....shit y/n move away move away !!!
My mind was saying something but my body wanted him....now he was just centimetres away from me his breath caressing my lips...his eyes not leaving mine whole time...AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I FUCKING CLOSE MY EYE'S.... WAITING FOR HIS KISS ....BUT.....HERE IAM AGAIN GOT EMBARRASSED BY THIS PERSON FRONT OF ME !!, I slowly opened my eyes to see him LAUGHING badly..,I glared at him but he still countinued..aishh just stop now stoppp!!! you are irritating me iam ALREADY embarrassed...he didn't stop at all...and my body which I hate the most ...it...kissed him directly I can fell him shock for a moment but atlast he kissed back ...I don't know why I kissed him but I think missed it soo much....we break apart breathing heavily out forehead touching each other's.. looking in each other eyes.... realisation hit me .... what have you done y/nn!!! I immediately pushed him running outside when he grabbed my wrist pulled me making me bump into his chest he hugged me tightly and said while Swinging me side to side .....I blushed hard ...just let me go!!

Jimin - my wifeu where are you going leaving your husband at home hmm?

My death is confirmed he knows .... surely!

Y/n - um...I'm...I..

Jimin pov :

I know ...why you are not saying wifue .... You think yourself to run away easily?

REWIND TO BACK :

I was going to y/n room to call her for breakfast but then I heard her talking to... taehyung .... again'..my blood started to boil...still I control it but when she said she is gonna go with him I widen my eyes looking at the door ..I was red by anger now breathing heavily....sure baby I will let you go .... And don't worry I won't LEAVE you with him alone.......

BACK TO PRESENT :

Now where will you go my baby ? Suddenly she pushed me and ran out of the House...I hate her pushing seriously. One day I will die by her push only !....but don't worry my y/n go...Run as much you can
... let me get ready ...I already know the address baby iam smarter then you... even if you change place I won't care ...why? Because I fitted tracker on her bag When I hugged her....lets see what catchup meating you got to do...
I ran to my bedroom to change..after I was done I LOOKED myself in the mirror perfect ...for not getting spot by them .....

for not getting spot by them

A/n - ( ignore the bag !)

And yah ! Don't think I don't trust y/n it's just I don't trust that taehyung regarding my y/n ...and I don't feel bad for it he also didn't believe me at important times ....aish lets forget that it ....that MEMORY makes me regret my life so better not think about it
.. I grabbed my key's and went to my car ...I took a black car which y/n hadn't seen till now ...yes she doesn't use other car's so I she won't notice ......

yes she doesn't use other car's so I  she won't notice

I sat in my car immediately roar to the place they are... I checked the address FROM tracker and I was right she changed the place .,..smart y/n but not more then me atlast don't FORGET iam your husband .....

Total words - 1209

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜