CHAPTER - 38 ( OLD MEMORIES)

Y/N POV :

We all sat on the chair as Jimin now is holding my hand down the table to hard since 5 min....and no one the fuck is speaking !!...the pain is not bearable ANYMORE I have to do something or my hands will be squashed by him...

I slowly looked at Jimin with a painful smile who was glaring at me ....like I am dead already as I said immediately looking at jk and taehyung ..

Y/n - um guys you continue to talk I have to go washroom ex -cuse me ...

I made my trembling hands out of his grip fast walking to washroom I close  the door breathing heavily while rubbing my red hand...I think he would have killed me on  that moment only ! ....I went to washbasin making my hand a bit relive by cold water ... finally it feels  a bit Good suddenly the door opened as Jimin came inside closing it FROM inside I LOOKED at him with wide EYES...as he was looking at me with too much dark eye's...I tried not make him speak about right now but suddenly he took my hand gently this time and started to caressing it I looked at him as I don't know why my heart started to beat by only this much care by his...he kept looking at my red hand on his hands...and said .....

Jimin - why didn't you told he was also coming ? See what have I done to your hand...

I gulped I don't wanted to talk about it ..

Y/n - a-actually when you went for meeting I got a call from jungkook he said that taehyung is also coming for dinner and at that time I forgot that you are also coming ...

he hold my hand a bit tight but still careful as he said looking straight in my eyes this time....

Jimin - so when there was a talk about him you forgot about me?..... Ok let's go they would be waiting ...you go first then I will go or they will get suspicious..

I tried to clarify but he just made me out of the washroom closing the door...I looked at the door for a moment signing I don't wanna leave...like this When he suddenly spoke from inside...

Jimin - will you go or not?

How did he know? I fast walked to dinning TABLE sitting on chair..as jk said ..

Jk - umm y/n is everything ok? The environment is too tense I think...and taehyung is also quite all of a sudden I mean he Being  quite!? Is impossible ...

I chuckled to make the air filled with tense fade away a bit...as I spoke..

Y/n - no no it's totally fine don't worry...!

I looked at taehyung who was looking at table his eyes show's saddens I know  why taehyung....it's okay if I can I will make you and him together  this dinner...

Soon Jimin also came with a Smile taking a seat beside me as he spoke...

Jimin - why are you all silent huh? And kook isn't it DINNER gathering so where is the food I am too hungry...!,?

Kook LOOKED at me for a moment who was also confused by his sudden behaviour jk LOOKED at taehyung who was still looking at the tabel...he called the maids to bring the food..

It looked really delicious but Before I could say both Jimin and taehyung said at same time..with wide smile..

Taemin- wow it looks so delicious kook!

They both glared each other and me and kook LOOKED at each other surprised and then at them who already started to eat what the!! I looked at jk who also started to eat and iam the one remaining ...so I also started to eat while getting a bit more near Jimin ear I whispered..

Y/n- Jimin are you really ok ?all of a sudden you started acting differently...

As he whispered too..