CHAPTER -42( LIFE OR HELL? )

AT PARK COMPANY :

JUNGKOOK  POV :

Jimin hyung and I are  waiting for our client to arrive as it's been already 5 min and as much I know by MY experience .....  IF you are having a  buisness meetings with Jimin hyung  you should never dare to be late.....as  he never likes if someone is 1 min late also ...I can see he was looking at front blankly...oh MR.LEE come fast or forget the deal ....

Suddenly the door opened revealing the  person we were waiting for he came with his secretary as they both took seats in front of us ...Jimin hyung looked at him with his cold gaze as MR .LEE smiled at him then looking at me as we shook hands with smile ...

THE METTING WAS GOING ON REALLY WELL BUT I CAN SEE JIMIN HYUNG WAS GETTING PISSED OF MANY TIMES BECAUSE OF MR LEE... AS HE WAS NOT AGGREE WITH HYUNG FOR ONCE ALSO I CAN SEE ANGER WAS BOLING INSIDE HIM BUT FOR SHOWING HIS PROFESSIONALISM HE IS CONTROLLING HIMSELF...

ATLAST THE MEETING GOT OVER ..WE WERE TAKING OUR BELONGINGS WHEN SUDDENLY MR.LEE SAID MAKING OUR ATTENTION TO HIM...

MR.LEE - oh my I really forgot to tell you both something actually next week Iam  getting MARRIED and I REALLY wanna call my buisness partners to be there if  that's okay with you two ...it will be a honour to have you...

I looked at Jimin hyung who rolled his eyes secretly I know he was gonna speak no so I immediately spoke ...

Jk - yeah sure Mr.lee it will be a pleasure to be at your wedding and we are lucky to be invited don't worry we will surely come!

I looked at Jimin who was frowning at me I signal him that I will tell the reason later to him as Mr Lee spoke ..

Mr.lee - oh okay then great I hope you both come ...now I may take my leave ..

As soon he left Jimin LOOKED at me with anger as he spoke...

Jimin - kook you know right I don't wanna go in his wedding and I was gonna say no then why did you intrupted me!?

Jk - hyung listen it's good if we go there we have to take trust of him I know he Agreed for the contract but still he could cancel it any minutes so it's better if we be friendly with him I mean like buisness partners I hope you understood....

AT KIM COMPANY :

TAEHYUNG POV :

I WAS LOOKING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW THINKING HOW TO HELP Y/N IN THIS SITUATION ...I DON'T THINK IT'S TOO LIGHT TO BE HANDLE ALONE AND WHAT IAM HERE FOR IF I CANT HELP HER....

SUDDENLY LUNA CAME IN MY ROOM BREATHING HEAVILY  ..  I LOOKED AT HER CONFUSED AS SHE  SPOKE...

Luna - MR.KIM MR.LEE is here !

Taehyung - what do you mean Luna there 100 of Lee in this world who are you taking about?

She was gonna speak When we heard a knock on the door we LOOKED at the person and it was LEE.HYUN-WOO.....what is he doing here !?...

He came inside with a smile as his secretary asked Luna to come outside with her ...she LOOKED at me as I nodded giving her permission .as soon the door closed hyun-woo sat om the couch comfortably I sat on the COUCH too as I said...

Taehyung - how dare you come in my company huh?

Hyun-woo - oh boy obviously I came with foot what type of QUETSION is that?

Taehyung - for what reason you came ?

Hyun-woo - aishh you are such a straight forward person...then fine let me be too ...so In simple words next week iam getting married and I am inviting you so I hope you will come...

Taehyung - and I don't care if your hope breaks my answer is no and it's finall ...I don't have any bond with you then why should I come?

He signed saying

Hyun-woo - oh god have you gone mad we have so many bonds bro ..we BOTH  are buisness mans we are long time FRIEND'S too ....so surly you should come!

Taehyung - for you information I never did any buisness with your company..and second of all I was never your friend and I think you are mad to say me as  your friend... you think the one who bullied my bestfriend at school times would be my friend?

He massage his temple as he spOKE again...

Hyun-woo - see I always taught you as my friend even if you didn't and I just telling you to Come because I don't think the bride will like if her bestfriend won't come to the wedding I mean her 1 bestfriend is coming now 2 have to so I HOPE you will...

I LOOKED at him with a frown as he got up making his steps to the but stopped When i said...

Taehyung - you think she is a fool to Marry you ...she is not mad like you who will say yes...

I can see his back head shacking side to side as he spOKE...

Hyun-woo - aishh I am telling you I will not force her she will agree herself .... ok now I have to go invite others bye FRIEND !

Y/N HOME

Y/N POV :
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS TOO UNEXPECTED I MEAN NOW ITS TOO MUCH AM I A TOY TO HER THAT WHEN SHE WANTS SHE CAN GIVE ME TO SOMEONE AND THEN TAKE AWAY...

I was roaming in my room from left to right my hair was a mess ...what to do now !?

PAST TIME :

STILL Y/N POV :

I was in my room seeing my pics with Jimin ...we looked so happy together.... those time IT  felt like he is the one...but because of me..., only I left him ...what if momo Words  get true'.... what If he really started to hate me ......but y/n that's what you wanted ....you wanted him to hate you ... forget you...

I signed shivering a bit a I took my face  In my hands....those same cold  days when we would be in each other embraces cuddling in bed ...or in Office working in heater again and AGAIN looking at each other and smiling then immediately looking away ....I miss all those times...I miss it too much...

Suddenly my door opened as I looked up to see my mom .....she sat near me on bed as she said while holding my hands sweetly like a caring mother which made me take back by her actions...

She smiled as she spoke...

Y/M/N - y/n listen I know it's a bit SUDDEN I mean right now only you divorced Jimin

I looked away when she took Jimin in the topic as she continued ....

Y/M/N - but I think rather then giving yourself pain you should move on right? So I think you should marry someone more better then him...

I LOOKED at her I disbelief taking my hands out of her grip as is said...

Y/n - have you gone mad  or what huh? I mean seriously you want me to marry someone else now!! You know right iam also a human!!

Y/M/N - see y/n don't shout at me understand ! AND I AM NOT ASKING YOU IAM  TELLING YOU  ! I TAUGHT BY POLITENESS YOU WILL LISTEN BUT GIRL LIKE YOU ONLY LIKE SHOUTING THEN FINE...NEXT WEEK IS YOUR WEDDING! AND YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN....

as she closed the door...

I don't even know if I should cry now? I mean do I even have a life now? Or only to slave them?

TOTAL WORDS - 1338

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in REAL life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜