chapter -28 ( TRUTH?)

It's impossible Jimin being like this is just impossible....the person who doesn't give a glance to any other girl' RATHER then me would help a girl with work? Huh....he thinks me a fool to believe it he doesn't even take people on lower post also if there not perfect in it ....and him touching me inappropriately is one more fake thing he did ....the person who would NEVER try to even hug me if I don't want will do like this? I am sure he is doing it for a reason ...but what reason?,.....do ..he want me to ...hate him .. no no no it's can't be ....why would he want me to hate him aishh y/n you are thinking wrong foolish !

Right now iam in my room laying on the bed facing the ceiling... thinking about what Jimin said and did today ...and it's confirmed it's fake totaly....it's okay Jimin let's see how much you will try .......I was really tired from all this as I was only a Inch far to close my eyes when there was. A knock on my door ...aishh ! I was getting up from bed When there was another knock ..aishh waitt ...I was just inches away from door when it suddenly opend....he..his .face was toooo close to mine...I wanted to pull back but I freeze in his eyes ....his dark brown eyes... which made me fall into since starting making my heart mostly jump out of my ribcage....I came back to my sence as I stepped back but he took a step again' near me I AGAIN stepped back and he again' took step ...atlast I was touching the wall and he infront of me I gulped hard ..and tired to speak making my gaze down not have the power too see that strong eyes.but I think its my biggest mistake he was ....only... wearing a towel around his waist .....I..his abs took me ....I kept looking at it like a pervert but what can I do will you not do the same ? I came back to my reality when I heard his teasing Voice'....

Jimin - did you liked the view?

I immediately looked at him with wide eyes while my cheeks heating up .,....iam too embarrassed he was smirking as he leaned his face closer to mine ...he was just centimetres away from me his breath caressing my lips ...and I ...iam dissolved in his dark brown sparkling eyes... which takes my breath away it was too hard to breathe while looking directly in those eyes so I immediately made my face to side breathing heavily my heart beating fast ....I felt him leaning closer to my ear as he whispered with husky Voice...making me shiver by the tone he was saying but just simple words more like insulting......

Jimin - you are too naive ....

I immediately looked at him with a frown as he smiled arrogantly still looking in my eyes...as I let him continue...

Jimin - you TAUGHT by just giving that small pieces of paper writing a. Small excuse will save you ..and it was not even a excuse wifeu it was a naive statement by you ...and I think you forgot your boss oh I mean husband's live with you so you should have taught of better reason to escape from work....even though I will get the reason for you ....but still I thanks you ..for leaving today as it was really fun with that lady ..

He still kept his arrogant smile making me furn from anger more I just wanna erase his lips from his face huh!!! I kept breathing heavily holding my anger.....as he said

Jimin - um..yeah sorry I think you can't speak by seeing me like this just wait iam Coming after changing then let's talk ....

Y/n - iam not interested to talk to you ...there is nothing to talk so just go and don't come back here....

He made his face closer to mine again saying while making me weak by his breath hitting my face ..as he smirked...

Jimin - ( he said in whisper ) iam not asking you iam telling you....

As he went back straight going out of the room closing the door ....I..what happened to him why he is acting liek this it's scaring me too much...I taught of locking the door but it won't Work he have keys of every room in this house I went to bed sitting on it with my legs crossed hands joint... waiting for him with my too much fast beating heart .. iam... nervous soo much that my sleep is completely gone ....

After awhile I felt the door opened slowly as Jimin entered closing it behind softly...he came near me and sat on bed infront of me ...I lowered my head felling his gaze looking intensely on me....I gulped hard as the silence was killing me by nervousness ...as I said....

Y/n - you ....you wanted to talk about something ...so say ,...

There was still silence no response as I lift my heard seeing directly in his eyes which is already seeing mine..my breath stopped like I told you....he kept looking at me not saying anything I again looked down but this time he took my chin lifting it up by one finger making me look at him....he had a hurt expression as he said ...

Jimin - why ?

I got confused very much on his quetsion

Y/n - why? What do you mean why?

Jimin - why are you behaving like this with me because I can't ...I can't tolerate it I can't be cold with you y/n and you know it..then why you have to torture yourself and me too like this'?

I don't know ....how to say him ...I won't say even if anything happens...I kept my gaze low not have courage to face him...I felt him signing deeply ....I think he will go now .....but I was totally wrong he layed down on the bed beside me turning his body towards me ....looking at me with his serious look .....I gulped hardly...shit...is he gonna sleep here? No I can't sleep with him.....no way !! I tried to get up from the bed quickly but he was more fast then me as he pulled me towards him by my wrist .....and ...now iam in his embrace his hands on my waist and me sticked to his body as he placed his face on my croock as he said while his breath hitting my neck I was breathing mess ....

Jimin - where do you think you are going huh? don't dare to think run from Me now iam not gonna leave you at all let's see how you will make me hate you .....or it will be better to tell me the reason ....

Y/n - Jimin ! Let me go ....

I tried my best to say angrily but my voice was mostly like a whisper I can't...even speak because of him being near me ....I can feel him smiling behind me as he said ....

Jimin - I already told you now it's your choice or just sleep ....

I can't argue with a person like him and telling him everything no way ! I won't do that at all !! So I only have one option to sleep near him ...even though I can't sleep ...I didn't gave him any answer ....

Jimin - so you won't tell? Fine then let's sleep shall we?

I felt him pressing me more near him as he closed his eyes....

Don't dare to ask em if I slept well last night I didn't even blink my eye's ...they were not closed whole night and this man just slept peacefully making me more close to him whole night'...

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

JIMIN POV :

I woke up from the light's coming from the window...is it morning already? I looked beside me too see her my love life sleeping peacefully in my embrace ...she looks so beautiful but I guess I was wrong as soon I tried to touch her hair she opened her eyes directly met mine...I saw her eyes had big eyes bags... WAIT don't tell me she didn't slept ?....

She looked at for. A second and before I could say she pushed me away runing from inside the bathroom I would have gotten her but she pushed me so forcefully I end up on floor...aishh this girl'...owwww it's hurts... don't worry I will take revenge wifeu .....I kept groaning while rubbing my back and arm ....how much power this woman have?

Total words - 1498

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in rela life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜