chapter - 7 ( jelousy took over)

JIMIN POV- ( I was in my office ... Doing work when I remember I forgot my phone at home shit ! I went directly to home by car as fast as I can .... After reaching home I saw a black car Parked at parking ... I get to know directly who it was it's jungkook but  what is he doing here at this time ...? I went to the door and i saw y/n in embrace of jungkook ..... I don't know why I started getting red from fire wait it's  anger or is it jelousy? No ! It's can't be that but I can't see them like this I walk towards them and said ... )

Jimin - are you both done being in each other embraces then pls give me way to get inside home....

Y/n - ( shit why did he came back and .... O godddd he saw me in jk embrace oh shit he will mistook...!! But wait why iam worrying he is not important for me huh!) Oh you came back what happened weren't you in office ?

( I was looking at jungkook with my intense gaze of anger. ....he got a bit scared I think ... And said )

Jk - ummm y/n .. we should go now I think right ? bye Jimin I will see you later ( I immediately started walking fast while holding hand ..as he was . )

Y/n - ( what happened to him why is he walking so fast ? Is ghost behind us oh yes hehe that jerk is also a ghost only heheh) yahhh stop why are you walking so fast dog is not chasing us !!

( As they were near the exit door I saw that jungkook forgot his car... I said ... )

Jimin - JUNGKOOK!! ( shout)
( I shouted as he was far from me now )

Jk - ( I stopped on my step and gulped hard and y/n was already looking at me in confusion I looked at her and smiled in nervousness then looked towards... Jimin hyung I saw him already coming towards me shit iam dead meat today wait iam holding her hands too !! I immediately left her hand without her notice as she was seeing Jimin hyung ) Jimin hyung what happened?

Jimin - ( I stopped infront of them ...)
Jk did you plan to walk wherever you are going?

Jk - ( I got confused I taught iam gonna be dead but it's also good ) umm... What do you mean hyung ?

Jimin - I mean you are forgetting your car here only... don't you want to take your car with you ......

Jk - oh yes!! I totally forgot hehe thanks hyung for telling me ! ( I got an idea ) um... Hyung why don't you come with us and have fun with us today pls don't say nooo you always are busy in work today leave your work plsuuuu!!!???

Jimin - ( I taught for a while as I had a important meeting this afternoon but .. I don't want them to be alone .... So I said ) hmm.. fine then let's go as you are  begging this much...

Y/n - huh who is begging to you we are just asking and even though jungkook was begging he wasn't begging so don't show your attitude for today atleast! (I don't know what I said but ok?)

..................,..,....( I and jungkook looked at eachother for a moment ... And suddenly jungkook started to laugh loudly and I was controlling my .. laughter ......by  trying to show  my straight face )

BACK TO Y/N POV:
y/n -( I was looking at them and thinking did I said any joke but I think I did for them hufff ) are you both done so let's go ...( Jk immediately stopped laughing as he  know I would kill him if he didn't  stop laughing now by my gaze or may  be more things ....)

Jk - ( clear throat)....let's go guy's ! We are getting late...

( We all got near the car ..and something happened... Jk and jerk started fighting for where I will sit ... I looked at them for. A moment then went to back and took a seat .... They both looked at me ... Jimin smirked at jk and went to back and seated beside me ...jk angrily stomping his feet walk to driver seat and started driving don't take me wrong but since childhood I always liked to sit at back !) (The ride was quite everyone were busy in theirs thing's like jk driving and Jimin with his phone and I was watching outside )

TIME SKIP TO AMUSEMENT PARK;

( We got out from the car and i saw amusement park I looked at jk and saw him smiling at me I smiled backs brightly and took his hand immediately and started running inside with him ... Well hehe I didn't notice Jimin was there too I mean I forgot )

JIMIN POV:
( we stepped out of the car and saw amusement park in front of us ..... Why here ... I hate  this place the most...why ? You will get to know later in story ... As I was saying .. I saw y/n looking at jk smiling widely and jk also smiled at her she held his hand immediately and started running inside .., .... Wait what ? They left me here alone .... I was sooo disbelief by seeing their this behaviour! I made my way inside to them while stomping my feet ...  When I reached their I saw them playing the  ring game ... I went near them and stand beside y/n watching jk  same as her .... I said to her in whisper...) How dare you leave me at there alone .   ........

Y/N POV :
( After we came inside we were thinking which game to play I saw the ring game and dragged jk with me I started playing first' but I wasn't able to achieve anything .... Then jk started playing while I was watching kook I didn't noticed someone stand near me ... That person whisper something in my ear ....( How  dare you leave me at there alone ... ) After hearing that Voice I knew it was Jimin and what he said made me gulp hard .. I looked towards him and said . nervously..) Umm.. actually I forgot you were with us and I was so excited too ... So heheh..... sorry!

( He glared at me for a minute then started looking at kook again I also immediately looked back to jk ...)

JUNGKOOK POV :
( I didn't notice what was going at back of me and consentrate on the game after many tries I finally !! Got the bunny y/n wanted as turn back I saw  hyung with y/n ... I smiled at  both of them and gave the bunny to y/n she smiled widely and hugged me ..... I was shook that she hugged me. .. infront of Jimin ...hyung..... )

Y/N POV : ( as I was praying him to be done soon as it was felling very awkward between Jimin and me .... He finallyyyyy came towards us I saw he had the bunny in his hand which I wanted... I hugged him tightly as soon as he was near me ... I know not only he but Jimin would also be shocked but I didn't care about it right now ....after breaking the hug I said...) Whaaa jk you are still same wining  in every game huh? I am proud of you son ( I said jokingly ) ( he laughed ....tthe time in park was really good we played many games and enjoyed the only thing I noticed was Jimin being quite whole the time ... I don't know why but I was felling quite worry for him .. but I shrugged it off.. after. Some hours it was night so jk drives us to home after saying bye to each other ..we went inside the ... House ... And sat on sofa .. for some moments...as Jimin said ...... I was very confused to hear that .....)

Hey guys sooo this was a big chapter wasn't it big one ...? I know it was hhehe I hope you like it sarangae 💜

Total words - 1354

And guys one more thing pls follow me too for new ch ... And new story' too! I hope you all will love you 💗

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

"THE ONLY ONE " 'JIMIN FF''जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें