CHAPTER - 33 ( TOGETHER)

THIRD POV :

y/n and Jimin were lying together on the couch even though there wasn't much space they adjusted....they both were smiling while being in each other embraces.....

Jimin - y/n iam Sorry for making your mood bad by telling my story....

She kissed him on cheeks as she said

Y/n - jiminnn ! You could NEVER make my mood bad ..so don't fell bad ok?

He smiled lightly and kissed her she kissed back both were in there best' moment's when there was a call on y/n phone she picked the phone and sat up immediately Jimin also sat up in confusion and asked....

Jimin - what happened ? Who is it?

She looked at him then at Phone... answering it while putting it on speaker hoping she will SPEAK everything like she ALWAYS call her at this time to remind her....it's like a schedule for her mother...

Jimin kept looking at her and then at call in confusion When what his mother-in-law said made him stop at looking y/n with wide eyes....

ON CALL :

Y/M/N - SO HOW ARE YOU DOING DARLING ANY PROGRESS? .......... WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING OH I THINK YOU WANT TO  HEAR  ABOUT YOUR DAILY DOSE THEN ONLY YOUR MOUTH WILL OPEN.....

KANG Y/N OMLY 2 DAYS ARE LEFT FOE YOU'RE SEPERATION WITH JIMIN MY  SOON NOT TO BE SON-IN-LAW SO BETTER MAKE YOUR WORK IN HURRY AND YES ! DON'T DARE TO TELL ABOUT DEAL TO ANYONE SPECIALLY YOUR HANDSOME HUNK OR YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO HIM...BYE...

END OF CALL :

she put the phone on table looking at Jimin with her red eyes he immediately hugged her and said....

Jimin - that's why you wanted to divorce me ?

She nodded slowly...he cupped her cheeks....

Jimin - y/n do you think me this much weak...no right? Then please let's not do this' ....or if you will I won't let you..!

Y/n - Jimin listen I don't think you weak but she is not good at all I don't believe her she can do anything!...and i.i don't wanna take the risk of loosing you ...

She said while caressing his cheeks with her hands....he took her hands from her face and kissed it while looking at her ....

Jimin - y/n you will never loose me NEVER iam not gonna leave you easily ....

He smiled widely at her as she chuckled a bit at this tense environment ....

They lay backed in their early position close to each other it was complete silence for some moments when Jimin broke it .....

Jimin - y/n ...( She LOOKED at him by her shoulder with a Smile he smiled at her a little ) you wanted to do a lunch right ,?( She nodded a little he smiled widely at her and said ) then let's do ...even though we are not gonna be separate but a Lunch with all is not bad right? And let's do friends party RATHER then family what do you say ?( She chuckled on how enthusiastic Jimin looked she nodded as they both get up from the couch going in the kitchen but she stopped him by her hands making him confused....she gave him a stern look and said ...

Y/n - did you fresh up huh? No right now get lost and get ready then come down....

Jimin - y/n listen I will go fresh up but won't get ready because after cooking l will be mess right?

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow while he looked at her with his pleading eyes...she rolled her eyes in defeat going towards counter while saying ....

Y/n - who the heck said you are a cold person? Just look at you MR.PARK JIMIN !...

Jimin - yahh don't call me by that from now on my wifeu MRS. PARK Y/N ....now iam coming in a second don't start without me ....

Y/n smiled widely on hearing MRS.PARK Y/N after 1 month it felt REALLY warming for her heart too MUCH that it can expload...she stared to make the dough for cookies not noticed what Jimin said to her ......after she was done with dough shaping and going to put the tray in oven Jimin came while screaming ....

Jimin - y/naaaaaaa !!!!!!

She LOOKED at him suprised immediately putting the tray at side ...he hugged her tightly and said while jumping making her stumble...

Jimin - y/n big newzzz !!!

Y/n - what Jimin ..!! Aishh leave me first i will fall

He didn't leave her but stood straight while saying...

Jimin - y/n you won't believe who is GONNA come for lunch !!!

Y/n - umm our friends?

Jimin - aishhh you paboo  yes they will come but someoen else too!!

She looked at him confused ....he looked at her annoyed and said ...

Jimin - aishhh MR.KIM is also gonna come !!!

She widen her eye's with a wide smile and said ... while jumping...

Y/n - whatttt !!! You mean taehyung is gonna come I taught you won't let him come ?!

He rolled his eyes as he said ..

Jimin - I mean taehyung father not taehyung but yeah he is GONNA come too ... leave him aside you know MR.KIM is my inspiration in buisness ! He is the best man in buisness I have ever saw !

She smiled widely and said ....

Y/n - taeee is gonna Come i should start preparing food fast and yes you are right indeed uncle is a amazing' buisness man he helped me so much time when I was learning work....

He didn't say anything glaring at her not for praising mr.kim but for being this happy on calling taehyung..he made his way to the tray putting it in oven ....she looked at him confused then understood why he was acting like this she hit her head lightly then went to him BACK hugging and said ...

Y/n - aigooo my baby got angry ? Don't be angry most of the time my attention will be to you only and- waitttt taehyung is gonna come and his father tooo ?

Jimin - umm yes? I told you right now....

She widen her eyes and looked at Jimin ....who had full confusion on his face...

Y/n - yahh they don't know we are married !!!...

He  smirked and said... while holding her close by  hand's around her waist...

Jimin - baby all knows that you are only mine.... don't worry even taehyung knows....

Y/n - yahh you fool what If he gets mad at me ...?

Jimin - why do you even care if he is mad at you ? You should care about me come on let's make lunch together.......

AND THAT'S HOW THE DAY WENT COOKING MOSTLY DESTROYING THE KITCHEN BY OUR PRECIOUS JIMIN.....

TOTAL WORD'S - 1172

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in REAL life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜