chapter -31 ( I STILL LOVE YOU )

MYSTERY WOMAN POV :
Iam following there car since starting but it's wired because I fell like someone else also following us I tried to find him or her Many Times but didn't saw anyone...so tried to shrugged it off and follow then.... they Parked there cars INFORNT of a mall so do I...I was a bit far from them so I won't get noticed by them....they were holding hands while walking...oh y/n are you trying to show innocent and doing the same thing I did before because I can't let you he is mine....

JIMIN POV :
I think I have missed the target why? Because even though I can see him and her together it boils me but with full confusion my half attention is  to the woman' who is following them same like me .....but WHO FUCKING SHE IS ! Is she SOMEONE close to them ? Like iam Close to y/n is she close to taehyung?I tired many Times to see her but because of these two dorks everytime I have to hide or who will keep eye on them ....I saw them entering a. Gucchi store thank god they will be there for hours for sure ....so let's see who is this woman I saw her getting entered the store  but before she did I grabbed her wrist dragging her to behind the wall she was going to scream but I closed her mouth with my hands I took her cap off and when I saw her my blood started to boil....it was yuri taehyung first girlfriend who betrayed him for his money she didn't EVEN love him ...I fell still bad for him even though I don't fell him as my close someoen now ... but what is she doing here all of a sudden.....?  she looked at me shock and tried to run away but I grabbed her wrists stoping her nice try Y.U.R.I ....still by her name I hate her but not more then momo she is another level girl....I dragged her outside the mall  towards parking area...don't want to take the risk of them finding us together....I leaved her wrist and said...

Jimin - what are you doing here huh? can't you leave him alone....

Yuri - wae? Why do you care you both are not friend's ANYMORE ....so let me do what I want ....and who are you to say me huh?see yourself spying your own wife it shows you don't trust her or ... taehyung? ( She smirked and said) but you should not believe her i think .....I mean see they are holding hands so close with each other are they really only bestfriends or something else behind your back...

Don't take it seriously Jimin don't get provoke by her ..it's easy to be provoked by her because it's her speciality...

Jimin - listen yuri don't interfere Between us just go away he will never be you're..!

Yuri - oh ! Really but if he did then ? Ok...I don't wanna follow someone with a person like you so I will go Home...bye then ! ..

I saw her going to her car and drove away...I sighed deeply........ will everything happened before will come now happen again?.....I LOOKED back at mall....I think I should trust both of them taehyung won't do like this towards her and I trust y/n ....I went back to my car drove to home....

Y/N POV :

Y/N - aishhh taeie just take anyone of them I didn't even took a shirt it's been 1 hour just let's go...!!!

I don't understand iam a woman here or him seriouslyyyyy !

Tae - y/nie !! Just some more minutes I am coming by the way how do I look in this?....

 Y/n - Will you tell me where you wanna go all dress-up as a clown? A circus?He made a annoyed face and said

He made a annoyed face and said...

Tae - aishh don't make joke again' just tell !!

I rolled my eyes as I said...

Y/n - aishh you look good in everything just take it ok?

I smirked and said ...

Tae - REALLY will I look good only  in tow-

Y/n - SHUT UP !!!!  Just take anything and let's go I also wanna take something too ....

Tae - are you a. Fool or what ..? We have woman' things here too right ? So just go and take ...

I glared at him as I said...

Y/n - if i can then I would have .. but because of you i have to roam around you...

He smiled sheepingly and said

Tae - aishh ok ok just go see what ever you wana see !!

Finally by his  so MUCH force I went to check some dress .... but I felt like seeing some suits  for .....Jimin I don't know why...I think because I already have many dresses ? ...I went to suit section ... after SEEING all suits I was veryyy confused on which suits to take why? Because anything is suitable for Jimin... atlast I took a blue coat he likes blue colour so it's good I think? I smiled and went to taehyung trying to cover the suit as much I can as I also took a blue dress ...and thank god he didn't notice  as he was appreciating his clothes...we made check of our clothes and went out of Store.... towards parking area ..I checked the time on my wrist watch and it was 7  evening oh god ! It's too late  As soon  we reached near his car I FORGOT I don't have any car now how will I go...? He looked at me confused and said....

Tae - y/n ? What happened let's go! It's already late don't you have work tommorow ....

I gulped and said ..

Y/n - it's okay tae you would be really tired I will call my driver he will take me home just go !

Tae - are you mad or what you expect me to leave you here? Come on get in now !.

He pushed me inside closing the door and went to driver seat...he was gonna START the car when I said ...

Y/n - oh umm.. taehyung could you drop me at XXX Store I want to take something please don't say no I will go home from there please!!!

He looked at me uneasy for a moment but because of my puppy eye's he agreed...

Thank god he didn't ask further questions....that store is near our house so I can walk easily...

I bid my bye with taehyung as his car roared away in dark street .... signed  now let's go...I walked to home as soon I entered the house I saw Jimin sleeping on the couch fully dressed? Did he went somewhere I kept the shopping bags on another couch and went near him sitting on my knees looking at his face he looks so cute When he sleeps.....still the same baby I smiled thinking that...Jimina it's Hard to leave my fellings for you ....I can't make you away from my mind...what to do?...

Y/n - I still love you mochi....

I said while. Whispering and placed a kiss on his forehead softly brushing hair from his face...I still can't believe his mine....or for now his mine but not  always...it makes tears welled up in my eyes no y/n you have to be strong.... You have to face it....

Total words - 1287

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜