chapter - 12 ( waiting for her love )

Jimin - y/n will you leave me like others did ... Do I really deserve to be treated like this?.,.

A/N - SO GUYS YOU ALL WOULD BE THINKING WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.. SO LET ME START FROM STARTING:

THIRD POV :

Jimin and y/n were sleeping  with each other in living hall on couch ........ peacefully in each other embraces being comfortable and warm... After some time Jimin waked up and instantly saw .. y/n sleeping in his arm ... He smiled happily and said....

Jimin - y/n you know how much  I like you? I can do anything for you ! You are my life ...I can't live without ... Y/n will you ever leave me ? You won't right ..? I don't want face the same thing again which my ex did with me I hate her she cheated me since then... I became cold .! And rude but y/n you changed me ! .... You changed me to my old self I love you for that.,... Actually not only that I love you!... for your that careless self I love you  when you do silly mistakes I love you when you fight with me ! I love your imperfections too very much! I love you y/n !  ( He said in his husky voice)

He saw your facial expression and it looked like she was very uncomfortable.....I decided to take her to our room ( umm... Guys you heard right ! Yesterday night Jimin decided to make y/n and Jimin room together so they both can sleep together ....now back to the story) I picked her up in bridal style  quietly and carefully because he didn't wanted you to wake up he took you to bedroom and opened the door quietly but by mistake the door closed with a loud bang .  Y/n flinch in Jimin arms because of the notice noticed she was in someone's arms .. or did she TAUGHT she was flying... She immediately looked at up and saw Jimin ... She said

Y/n - Jimin why are you taking me in bridal style put me down NOW !  ( You SHOUTED) are you thinking to do something to me ?

Jimin - wow wow girl chill down ! Honey I saw how uncomfortable you were on couch so I just took you to bedroom thats all why do you always think bad about me ? ( He said last sentence in sad tone with sad emotions)

Y/n - ( oh y/n aish ! Why did you shouted at him look now you make him sad ... Pabo!) Umm... Jimin I didn't mean to shout at you! It's just that ...you know ... first' when we met ... You were so rude and cold with me and now.  You are so sweet and.   ..... Caring and loving so it's just -

Jimin - y/n please don't THINK about it first I was also confused what is my feeling for you but now I know you mean very much to me FIRST I TAUGHT you are just like other girls but no you are not ! You are totally different  I love you y/n !

Y/n - ( I was shock wait did he confessed to me ?  Oh my god what should I say )

Jimin - y/n I know you don't have fellings for me right now but I will wait for you to say I love you too me I will wait for those words to come out from your mouth ... ( He smiled happily )

Y/n - Jimin its not like I don't like you .....for the FIRST time I met you I liked you .. but because of your rules I .. started to make my felling erase for you but it didn't stop...but Jimin about love... You have to wait iam sorry ...
( I didn't let him speak and went to washroom to bath )

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH :

Y/n pov :

( Whole day was very quite between us .. Jimin tried to talk with me many times but I didn't wanted to talk to him it's not like I am angry from him it's just that ... I don't knwo what to talk to him after that awkward talk with him ....now I came down to make lunch for both of us .. as soon I came down I saw Jimin cooking but looking clean then last time... I sat near on the chair...  Looking at him as I knew If I said him I will cook he will not let me ... So yes ... It's been 2 hours he isn't done yet and iam ...feeling like iam starving for year's.... Finally he came to table and put the food in front of me wait did he know iam here ? He smiled at me and said y/n it's my special dish I hope you like it actually it's the only thing I knwo too cook and I hope after eating this you will talk to me ? .

( It was BIBIMBAP...  And damn it looked really yummy to eat.... )

A/n - guys if you don't know what is BIBIMBAP let me tell you what it is .....
Bibimbap is a tasty mixture of rice, vegetables, beef, gochujang (hot chili paste), and a fried egg seasoned with soy sauce and sesame seeds. And here how it looks like ) did I tell you it's really tasty I forgot I was....not talking to Jimin and kissed him on the cheeks and kept eating.....

not talking to Jimin and kissed him on the cheeks and kept eating

JIMIN POV :

I saw how happily she was eating....I was really happy too see that too ... ( Y/n are you still angry at me ... ?)

Y/n - angry ? Oh no no iam not angry come one don't stand their and eat with me ! Come !!

I sat near her excited and eated lunch and talked too this time....

TIME SKIP TO EVENING :

THIRD POV:

y/n was in  the garden peacefully roming around Beautiful flowers ..... the  cold wind was  hitting her face .. and about Jimin he was .. in  his Office room doing his remaining office work.... After some more hour. She saw a red car... Shining like diamond Parked inside their parking lot.  Suddenly a woman came out of the car she was  really beautiful woman I mean like a model wow ! She was wearing  a pink dress with silver heels and had pure straight black hair ....she looked absolutely stunning ...)

A/n pov :
HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CH AND YES I HOPE YOU LIKED WHOLE STORY TOO NOW BYE LOVE YOU ALL !💜💜

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜

Total words - 1080

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in rela life ....

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....