-Chapter 15-

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. What did you get?

-

I would still cry but I felt better knowing he knows exactly how I feel and that when I've healed he's going to be there for me and he's not going anywhere.

I would cry daily until one day I couldn't cry anymore and I could walk out and look at him without feeling anything.

I knock on Jason's door "It's open" I walk in and he immediately stands up "Hi" he says. "I think I love you" Jason smiles "I'm so sorry for everything I did to you. I love you" Jason and I lay on my bed and talk.

"I just want you to know why I did everything I did." "Jason it's alright I don't need to know" "I want to tell you. I need you to know I tried not to hurt you but I was mad and so sexually frustrated I wasn't going to give up because my ego is too big for that so I decided I'll get drunk and fuck girls and forget about it so I didn't have to feel guilty. I wouldn't even know the girls names that I brought home I would pretend it was you."

"I'll never forgive you for putting me through that but I'll learn to accept it" "I don't want you to accept anything you should be mad at me. You didn't do anything to me and I ruined our relationship. It will never be the same again. Seeing your face the next morning was horrible, I would have to face the fact that I willingly brought a girl home."

"I don't want to sleep in your bed for a while, Jase" "That's alright we don't have to" "Also I don't want to get back together right now, I have to do some working on myself." "That's alright, as long as we are friends, that's all I want." I give Jason a hug.

Later that day we had another training session but after training we had another team challenge, Rachel and I were together and Jason and Gar were put together.

We had to paint the other team but with the paintbrush held up by our teeth. "I'll paint Jason you can paint Gar" Rachel says "Yeah you would want to paint me so you can make me look ugly" "Wow you do have a brain after all."

My painting was going pretty well considering I was using my teeth. "Alright times up" We show each other the paintings "Gar! I look so funny!" I say to him "Are you kidding? My nose isn't that big!" Gar exclaims. "Y/n's is the best, she is the best with her mouth after all" "Gross" Rachel and Gar say in unison.

"That doesn't even look like me!" Jason says "You gave me red eyes!" Rachel says "Well you do look like a demon" Rachel throws paint on Jason "You fucking asshole" Jason splashes the paint on her face which hits me "Jason! I tried so hard to not get this top dirty" "Sorry! I didn't mean to hit you"

I grab a handful of paint and drag it down his top. "What the fuck?" "I am staying out of this" Gar says walking away.

"What's going on in here?" Dick says "Clean it up now!" We all have to clean it off the rug and walls. After we have cleaned the house we all have showers.

Later that night Jason and I were making out in my bed "I missed you so much" Jason says "You missed me or you missed having sex with me" "How do you know every time I'm in the mood?" "Because you start to get handsy and it's late at night and morning sex are your favourite time to have sex."

In the morning we got up pretty late because it was our rest day although Jason usually wakes up at usual time to train but we went a couple rounds. "Good morning Ken" Jason kisses my cheek "Come on let's get up."