-Chapter 17-

Although I said I would commit to our relationship it's been a month and Jason is too scared to rush me because of everything he's put me through.

"Hey I want to ask you something" Jason asks "Sure" "So I met this girl and she gave me her number and I was wondering if you would be okay with me asking her on a date and it's totally fine if you don't."

I don't want him to see other girls but I'm not his girlfriend so he is allowed to see other people.

"Oh that's totally okay with me. I actually have a date this Friday night with this guy so yeah that's fine!" When I get uncomfortable I start to ramble on and apparently lie.

I don't actually have a date but now I have to go find a date.

There is this one guy at college, Harry I used to think was cute but he seems a bit too out of my league. I do have class today so maybe I should sit next to him and talk.

"Oh you do? That's cool who is he?" "Oh this guy from college yeah he asked me out" "Oh okay" somehow Jason looked upset although he's the one who told me he wanted to go on a date.

Later that day I sat next to Harry. "Oh hey, Kennedy" "Hi Harry!" "You're looking very nice today" "Thank you."

"How hard is this assignment?" "Oh god so much hard work it's like I'm never getting a break I'm always thinking about it" "I can relate to that. My ex girlfriend broke up with me because I was always so busy."

"Yeah my ex was always wanting me to do something but I had to finish off work or reread notes" "So do you have a boyfriend now?" "No we recently broke up but we still live together, it's a bit complicated."

"My ex and ,I we don't get along so it wouldn't work." "Alright we will be starting where we left off last lecture" The professor announces.

After class we get coffee and talk "So are you dong anything this Friday night?" I ask him "Hmm let's see, I'll be at home studying so no I won't be" "Cool I was wondering if you wanted to go out?" "Yeah I would love that."

Harry drives me and I double check with Dick to see if it's okay if he comes up to meet everyone. He drives us to titans tower. We go up in the elevator and Rachel is in the living room.

"Hi guys!" She gets up "This is Rachel my best friend" "Hi Rachel, I'm Harry" she shakes his hand "It's nice to meet you Harry" "This is Dick" Harry looks at me as if to ask if he is my ex boyfriend.

"Where's Gar?" "He's out to go get some more Kale" "Oh okay well Gar is a good friend of mine" Harry and I sit in the living room and talk.

"Kennedy?" I turn around and see Jason "Oh hi Jason, this is Harry" "Who are you?" Jason asks "I'm Harry, I am in the same class as Kennedy" Jason glares at him but shakes his hand "I'll see you around."