-Chapter 13-

Hi everyone! I'm so happy you're reading this book I just want to put a disclaimer and say I'm rewriting bits of it. When I wrote this I made a lot of mistakes in it and that's why I haven't posted, I hope you enjoy this one though.

A couple months go by and Rachel and I have become pretty good friends and I've gotten way better at training my strength and stamina have increased.

I'm going to college for my last year at a really good college in San Fransisco which means I'm always either training or studying.

That upsets Jason because I'm not very focused on our relationship. "Kennedy, you said we could go out tonight" "I know I said that and I'm sorry but I have got an assignment to hand in by 12" "You always bail on me" "I'm sorry J."

"You don't even touch me, we barely ever kiss, we only ever cuddle when you're doing homework and you don't even listen to me and not to mention we haven't had sex in 2 weeks." "I know and I promise you next week will be different, this is my last year at college and next year I'll have all the time in the world for you." "Next year is too long" he gets up and walks out.

I feel terrible about it, I really do but I can't really do much when I've got to worry about my future. I give him attention just not as much as he's used to.

The next week wasn't any different, I really tried to make time for him but it was too hard, it went on for a month and I was really upset because our relationship was falling apart. "Kennedy, I can't be talking to a wall anymore" Jason stops cuddling me and sits up.

"Hold on, can we talk about this in like 10 minutes? I have to finish this off" "No! We can't because I want a break, you make no time for me and you don't even love me anymore, you never say it. I miss you Ken but you're in your own world, right now and maybe it's best we don't see each other." I stop what I'm doing and close the computer "Jason I don't want a break. We have been with each other through a lot, I never once gave up on you when you were going through stuff."

"That was your choice, this is mine. We are on a break" "A break has to be mutual! This is not mutual" "Fine I break up with you, that doesn't have to be mutual." "No you don't you would never" "Try me" "Fine I will but you will fall apart without me. I do everything for you and you don't acknowledge any of it" "Alright, we are over" Jason leaves my room and just like that it's over.

I cried for many hours but Jason would never know because I acted like I was alright, we didn't tell anyone but they all figured it out when we wouldn't acknowledge the other persons existence.

Jason started looking like he didn't look after himself at all and he worked out so much it was most of his day, when I got back from a lecture he would still be in the gym.

Rachel brought it up after so long "I haven't brought it up but I have to know how this happened" I tell her everything and how it started. "And you're okay with this? You seem fine" "No, I cry every night before I sleep, I'm not doing okay without him" "Just do what you used to without him." "It's different because I know what it's like to have him.

Jason was doing okay until 3 weeks into being single. He would go out get drunk and bring home girls all the time, I would cry listening to them in the next room over, every single time he ended up having sex with them. I couldn't handle hearing them so most nights I had to sleep in Rachel's room.

"He's such an asshole how could he do that to you?" "I don't know, but I hate seeing him and the girl the next morning. She leaves with a grin on her face and he looks happy while I'm suffering without him knowing."

It happened for a month until I decided I had to move out, I couldn't stand to see his face anymore.