-Chapter 11-

A month later we pack up our stuff and move into titans tower.

"Rachel took your room while you left" Dick says "Rachel!" Jason yells and drops his stuff to find Rachel.

"Well that's going to take some getting used to" I say "How was your flight?" Dick asks "It was great, thank you once again for letting me stay" "You're welcome and I'm glad to have you training with us."

"You left! I took the big room!" Rachel yells back at Jason "I'm back now so fuck off and give me the room" "No! It's mine now! You can take the two rooms next to each other one for you and your girlfriend"

"Rachel give me the fucking room!" Jason gets fired up "No!" Rachel yells back.

"Is it always like this?" "Usually it's worse but they're kids so I just let them sort it out themselves."

I walk over "J, let it go" "Fine, you're lucky this time, Rachel" I grab Jason's hand and he squeezes it tight "Ouch, not too tight Jason. I'm only human" "Sorry, Love"

Jason still sounds mad but kisses my cheek. We move into the two rooms that are vacant next to each other at the back of the house.

"Everyone up!" Dick wakes us all up. It was one of the first nights Jason and I haven't slept in a bed together for a while. Jason always takes forever to wake up.

"Oh hey Kennedy! I'm making pancakes, would you like some?" Rachel asks "Hey! I asked for some and you said no!" Gar complains "Well that's because you never make any for me."

"If that's alright, I'd love pancakes." I say to Rachel "Of course" "Where's Jason?" Gar asks "Probably sleeping still" I say

"I have no idea how you date him. No offence but he is the most annoying person to exist. Not to mention how cocky, rude, sarcastic, mean and sorry. That's rude of me he's your boyfriend" "It's alright, I know you two don't get along, yes he is that but it's different when you're dating him. You would have to date him to understand"

Rachel laughs "That's really funny, Never will that's ever happen." Jason walks out into the kitchen eyes half open and dragging his feet. "Wow he's up" Rachel says Jason flips her off I get up and give Jason a hug

"Good morning lazy bum. I love you" I smile "Morning, I love you" he kisses me again "I missed you in my bed" Jason smirks.

"Well I slept great, I didn't have to hear you snore all night." "Can I have toast?" He asks "Of course."

Jason sits at the table and eats a pancake while I make his breakfast. "This can't be real" Rachel stares at Jason "What do you have to say now?" Jason asks "Kennedy makes your breakfast for you? You're literally eating her breakfast."

"Jason stop eating my food, I'm making you breakfast now" "Sorry I'm just so hungry."