-Chapter 7-

Jason and I got all packed up and took a plane to Gotham city. There we found a driver to take us to Batman's house. When we arrived at the amazing house we were greeted by the man himself, Bruce Wayne.

"J! Is that him?" "In the flesh" "Holy shit, I didn't see that coming."

"Hello Jason and you must be Miss Kennedy Fry" "Yes Mr Wayne" "Call me Bruce, welcome to my house."

We walk into the amazing mansion. "This is Alfred he will help you with your bags" "Hello Jason and Miss Kennedy"

he takes us up to Jason's old room "You didn't change it?" "Of course not, we knew you would be back"

Jasons room is huge it's like the size of my whole apartment. "I will let you two unpack." "This is going to be so fun" I say to Jason "I think we are going to fit in well here."

Bruce was so easy to be an assistant for. He didn't need much and he payed very well which meant I could actually go on dates with Jason. Our schedules were different but we would see each other enough.

Jason would be home most of the day going out on patrol occasionally and taking me to classes then at night he would patrol and be home in time for dinner.

He would patrol the rest of the night usually it's pretty quiet so he comes home early to cuddle with me. It was great for the first few months.

There are a couple more weeks until Christmas, Jason is so busy with work he patrols all day and most of the night. He tells me this is just temporary and it will all be over once the Christmas season is over.

Jason promised me on Christmas he will not be anywhere but only with me doing what I want for the whole day. I decided to decorate the mansion with Bruce's permission first and he thought it's a good idea.

The rest of the day I decorated the house and put on the fire in the living room to sit by it with a hot chocolate.

"Alfred and I will not be here for Christmas, we wanted to give you guys a holiday together without us." Bruce tells me "Wow that's so generous, thank you" "By the way the decorations are amazing" "Thank you! It took the whole day."

Jason gets home and I hear him go up to the bathroom to take a shower. He didn't eat dinner so I warm up his dinner for when he gets out of the shower. Jason walks into the living room with a big smile.

"Well I know Bruce didn't put up these decorations" "Guilty!" I smile and Jason joins me by the fire. "I warmed up your dinner" I give it to him

"You are the best girlfriend ever and here I am gone the whole day and night leaving you alone." "J, you're the best boyfriend ever. I know you're busy but I have to deal with that" he kisses my lips firmly.

"So we are going to be alone for Christmas" I say "Really?" "Bruce and Alfred are leaving us by ourselves buuutt..." I look into his eyes

"But What?" "I want to invite the titans over for dinner" "Absolutely not" "Why? It will be just Dick, Rachel, Gar and Kory" "No, that's final. If you go behind my back you will regret it" he grabs his dinner and storms off with it leaving me by myself.

Maybe it was a mistake to say that. Actually it was pretty dumb they have treated him like crap I just thought he might want to see his friends. I decide to leave him alone for a while.

I get tired so I walk to our room and find Jason he looks mad still so I don't say anything and get into bed on the other side to Jason. I wake up shivering so I check the clock it say 12:23am I turn to see Jason lying there without a shirt on. I will never understand how he is always warm.

So without remembering our fight I cuddle into him while my teeth are chattering. He wakes up and sees I'm cold "C'mere" he's half asleep. Jason faces me and wraps both arms around me already warming me up, planting a kiss on my head.

In the morning Jason is gone but leaves a note.

"Sorry for last night. I hope you can forgive me for snapping at you. I'll try to get home for lunch. Love you, Jason."

I take a shower and start my day. I only have 2 lectures today which means most of my day I'll be working for Bruce. I finish a semester of college next week I have technically done a year of college since I transferred to Gotham.