-Chapter 21-

"Hey how was class?" Rachel asks "Good." "Hey babe, how are you?" "I'm good but I need to talk to you" "Go ahead" Jason says focusing on his pull ups. "It's kind of bad though" I say "Just say it I don't care."

"Harry have me a ride home and then he thought I wanted to kiss him so he kissed me and I told him I had a boyfriend and he apologised and I tried to pull away but it was difficult."

Jason jumps down from the pull ups "He did what now?" Jason sounds angry "He apologised afterwards" "Fuck" Jason punches hard into the punching bag.

"I'm fine Jason it's just I wanted to tell you so there wouldn't be any secrets between us. I'm really sorry I made you mad I tried to pull away but I was stuck."

"No, no. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad that he would do that to you" Jason gives me a hug "I'm sorry for making you upset I am just fired up" Jason kisses my cheek and hugs me tight.

"Where is that asshole anyway?" Jason asks "He's gone now" "There's no point Jason" Dick says "God he gets in on my nerves" "Kennedy, go get changed for training" Dick says.

I go to my room and get changed when I come back I can hear them talking "You need to learn to relax" Dick says "You would be mad if she was your girlfriend" "Well she's not and I'm not mad but you're a lot stronger than her which can be threatening considering her family background."

"I know, I just forget and then I hear her and I see her face and it makes me feel like a bad person. I know I would hate if someone kept bringing up my past" "So all I'm saying is be careful because she trusts you and loves you again although you hurt her so you can't fuck up again or you're done."

"I know I've tried. I'm really trying!" "I know but I just have to remind you" I walk through the doors and act like I didn't hear anything "Okay so what am I doing?" I ask "Just warm yourself up and then I can work with you after" Dick says.

I know how they must feel because they all know about my past but I try to forget it and it's easy to be brought back up but I know how far I've come since then.

It's just one thing I miss about living with my cousin and his friends they all came from similar backgrounds so we could joke about stuff and it would be rarely brought up by another person.

Dick helps me with training and I train until everyone else is finished "So besides that issue how was class?" Jason asks "It was actually really good I understood everything and I took really great notes."

"I'm happy for you, love. I know how great you're going to be as a future CEO of your banking company" I smile "Well let's hope that happens" "Oh I know it will."