-Chapter 23-

A couple days pass and I'm already feeling better which means I can finally touch Jason.

I wake up late as usual and everyone is training so I try to make myself pancakes now that I have my appetite back.

I make a bit of a mess trying to make the mixture. I hear voices which means they're done with training "Kenna!" Jason says "Hey guys, I'm feeling a lot better I can get out of bed today!" "Here I'll make your pancakes" Jason offers.

"Oh I'm alright thanks" "Here I'll make them" Rachel says "Thanks Rachel" "Seriously? What's wrong with my pancakes?" "You're shit at making food" Rachel says "That's so rude" "Sorry babe it's alright though." "Can I kiss you?" Jason asks "No you can not" Dick interjects "I haven't touched her for days

"The ground rules are no, kissing, having sex or exchanging any bodily fluids with Kenna until she is 100 percent better, that goes for all of you" "Gross" Rachel and Gar say in unison.

"Okay Jason?" "Okay, Dick. Just one question, can I hug?" "No! If she coughs or sneezes on you, you can get sick" "Alright this will be hard, handshake?" "Yes, handshake as long as you both have clean hands" "Looks like we are handshaking" "I can deal with that" I say.

We all sit down on the couch watching a movie and I feel like I need to sneeze. So I get up and run to my room but don't make it "Kenna!" They all say in unison "I tried! At least I didn't sneeze on you."

Jason wanted to do everything for me "Babe I'll tuck you into bed" "It's alright Jason" "I want to!" "If you must."

Jason helps me in bed and then tucks me in and gives me a high five.

Days after I felt great but Dick said I had to make sure I was completely sickness free.

"Looks like you are all good to go" "Thank you!" The doctor leaves and Jason gives me a big hug for the first time in a while. "I missed your hugs" "I missed you!"

Jason and I take the time to spend with each other we cuddle up and watch our favourite movie together.

He kisses my lips and I enjoy the feeling of his lips after so long without them.