Chapter 35

"Look daddy, it's mummy"! Pointed Alistair. He was looking at one of the many posters his mum was found in.

" Yes, I can see".

"Yeah! She's with Felix" !

"Mhm".

" Ooh, can we enter this one daddy? Can we can we"?

"You know we can't. We promised your mother we'd be home early".

" But you said we'd go Christmas shopping"!

"Yes. But that'll be tonight. Not right now. Your stupid uncles, I, Bruce and Alfred will be shopping tonight. Except for grandpa Dick, okay"?

" yes daddy, I know. Mummy and grandpa are true believers, even if the old perverted man doesn't exist. But we must keep them happy".

"Very well said Al" . Damian pat his five year old son on the head and the two walked home. Christmas was in a few days, and it was snowing already. The two were wearing scarves, mittens, boots, and warm cozy coats.

This was a great Christmas month. Because normally, the other years are pretty boring.

The two soon arrived at the manor and were all greeted by a welcoming smell.

"COOKIES"!!! Yelled Alistair.

" No, take off your boots and coat. You can't just run in like that".

"Sorry".

The small boy with dark hair, dark green eyes, and tan skin, put all his belongings away. He was a small replica of Damian. He walked towards the kitchen and found his dear mother cooking with Alfred.

" Hey Al, your back"!

"Yeah, me and daddy went to go look for things to get tonig- Ow". Jason was also in the kitchen and tried to save Marinette from losing her childhood. And while the little boy was still running towards her, Jason decided to trip the boy. And it worked.

" Oh dear, are you okay"?

"Mhm, stupid uncle Jason tripped me".

" Alistair, what have we talked about? No calling your uncles stupid. They aren't stupid. They're just a bit, behind".

"Yeah, little Al, we're just slow. Definitely" . Honestly, Jason really didn't like the boy. He was like a miniature brat. And thinking about the years he's had to live with Damian, he was going to die soon.

"Stupid mini brat".

Many hours later

Marinette and Dick were sound asleep while little Alistair, Alfred, Bruce, Damian, Jason, and Tim were now out of the house. They met up with Felix and Jon by the town square.

The whole group of men scattered around the town and bought millions of items. And this year's present shopping budget, was 3 million dollars.

There have been years in the past where Bruce actually almost went broke, after Christmas shopping. So after those almost tragic years, he started setting up a budget. Sure, he was still the richest billionaire ever, but it was still okay setting up a budget.

In the end, the Batcave was filled with millions of presents. But the not so good part, was that almost none of them were wrapped in wrapping paper. So this was going to be a long night.

The next morning, Marinette woke up with her husband by her side. Only he looked like he hadn't slept in forever. So she let him be. It wasn't really everyday he actually stayed home and took a nap.

Marinette decided to also go check on her son and he too, looked super tired. Weird.

She decided to knock on her dad's door. But he quickly opened and he seemed to be fine. So maybe it was just the two green eyed boys.