Chapter 5

Dick's pov

The next day, I woke up in little Mari's bed. But i sniffed the air and smelled pancakes.

Felix was also here sleeping by her side. He really was a good boy. But I was glad he wasn't straight or I'd forbid him to get near my baby.

I went to my bedroom and took a shower. I put on my clothes and went downstairs. I saw Alfred making pancakes. So I sat by the kitchen isle.

"Breakfast was great yesterday Alfred" !

"I would say thank you master Dick, but it has appeared to me you should tell mistress Mari that. She made everyone breakfast. She wanted to make everyone happy".

" well she made me happy, before everything else happened".

"How is she"?

" she's sleeping with her friend upstairs".

Damian's pov

I heard the last thing Dick said and ran upstairs to see if it was true. And it was. Those two were cuddled up together. They looked perfect. And that's when I remembered a news heading.

French besties known as Felinette are the cutest two in the world. Click the link below to find out more.

I remembered I clicked on it and those two made up Felinette. The Inseparable Friends. And I was jealous back then. About a year ago when I first came from the League of Assassins. Those two were all over the news and I had to find out more. And now, they're here. Might as well be boyfriend and girlfriend after this.

I walked up to Marinette's side and she woke up.

"Marinette, I'm sorry". She looked at me startled.

"No, it's me who should apologize. I've been pretty annoying. But don't worry, it'll stop today. Goodbye". She had no expression. She just looked at the door and I left. I made her sad.

No one's pov

Marinette got dressed in the bathroom and waited for Felix to wake up. And after some time, he did.

"Hey Fè, your awake! I have your clothes ready. MDC originals". She smiled at him.

" Thank you Mari, you're the best ".

He entered the bathroom and changed. He looked amazing in his formal wear as he did always. And she in a formal dress. Felix had a top hat on his side while Marinette had a black sun hat.

The two walked arm locked downstairs. Both very expressionless. They entered the kitchen with Alfred and their meals.

" join us for breakfast Alfred "! Said Marinette.

" Mistress Mari, you know I can't do that".

"Yes you can Alfred. I want you to join us. Right Fè"?

" yes Mr Alfred ".

" Ok then".

After breakfast, the two left. But then spoke to him.

"Thank you for breakfast, Alfred"!

" Your welcome, children".

The two put their hats on and left for outside, only to be stopped by Bruce.

"Marinette, I heard Damian pushed you off the stairs. And because of that, he is no longer going to be living with us because that is unacceptable" .

"Mr Bruce, I think you should think about it more. Like not kick him out. Maybe a punishment of something"?

Damian was walking down the stairs with many bags and luggage.