B A L L

It had been 6 days since me and Draco's date and everybody was back for the Yule ball.
———————

Aubreys POV

"Ok show me your dress!" Hermione exclaimed from my bedroom. I stepped out and her jaw dropped. "Aubrey that's gorgeous..." she whispered making me smile. "Hermione go try yours on!" She nodded and grabbed her bag and went into my bathroom. I slipped my black heels on while she was changing then she stepped out. "Hermione that is the best outfit you have every worn." I told her making her giggle. She fixed her hair to be curled and did a high bun. I just brush my hair out and did a half up half down. I looked at the silver ring still on my middle finger and blushed. Ah what's he doing to me! I thought, even tho I was more than ok with it. "So who are you going with?" I asked Hermione. "Victor Krum." She told me. "Oh she's going with a champion." I joked. She rolled her eyes playfully and applied more lip gloss.

I just did light mascara and called it a day, wasn't big on makeup.

"Come on girls! don't keep us waiting till Christmas morning!" Ron called. "We're going to be partying till tomorrow morning what's the difference!" I yelled and I heard light laughter from outside, Hermione chuckled. "Ready?" She asked nervously. "Duh." I replied. We smiled and she walked out first.

"I now Present you Aubrey Julia Ryder!" Hermione said moving out of the way so they could see me. Everybody was In shock, drooling, or completely frozen. "Bloody hell Malfoy.." Harry said making me chuckle. Victor, Harry, Ronald, Draco, and Ginny were all out there. Ginny didn't look the happiest but I wasn't worried about her. I was to busy looking at Draco in a all black suit. I really liked the sight. He walked over to me and held out a hand. "Shall we?" He asked. I grabbed it, "We shall." I said smirking. Everybody grabbed there dates, or friends, or nobody *cough cough Ronald*

And we set out for the great hall. "There you are Mr.Krum and Ms.Ryder. The rest of you can go in, the champions are the first to dance." McGonagle said. Harry, Ginny, and Ron left so it was just me, Draco, Hermione, and Victor. We all lined up. I was behind Flur and Draco was beside me.

We walked out and everybody was staring at me. Although it was a good thing people were staring I didn't love the attention so I just fake smiled and held Draco's hand a little tighter. "Nervous?" He whispered. "Yeah." I admitted. Then we had to dance. Draco took my waist and my hand. He guided be through the dance like he did the night of the party. I still needed a lot of work but I was getting semi better. I quite enjoyed dancing acutely. Well with Draco that is, anybody else and I would look like an idiot.

The dance finally ended and I walked towards a table with Harry, Ron and Ginny already sitting there. Hermione and Victor were making there way over.

"You looked like you were having a good time Aubrey." Hermione joked. I rolled my eyes playfully, "Sorry I never learned how to dance." I said making us laugh. "Do you want anything to drink?" Draco asked. "Surprise me." I said and winked. He chuckled and shock his head then got up to get us drinks. "He's a lucky bastard." Harry said. Although it was said playfully I'm not sure if he meant it as a joke. "Come on Harry, you and Ginny look cute together." Ron said making Ginny blush and Harry roll his eyes. A band went onto a stage and Hermione and Victor left us. Draco came back with two glasses of champagne. When he sat down Ginny got bored and left to party. Draco's arm wrapped around my shoulder. Here he goes with the PDA again.

"Alright finish your drinks then let's go and party." Harry said making me and Draco laugh. He thankfully only poured half glasses so it didn't take to long.

We got up and started dancing to band that way playing. Then the Weasley twins came up to us with shots. "Fireball?" They asked. I looked at and Draco and he just said no. When they walked away I asked, "The fuck is fireball?" He chuckled, "Fireball is cheap alcohol that you'll see a lot around here. It's trash in my opinion." I nodded and we continued dancing, laughing, and singing. Draco wasn't even that bad, me on the other hand, I needed a few lessons. The night was perfect, we just kept drinking champagne and dancing. Everything about it was perfect. My dress, the music, my friends, and of corse the best part, Draco Malfoy.

"I fucking love you." I said. He turned to me and cupped my face in my hands, "I love you to." Then the bitch kissed me. I mean not that I'm complaining I let it happen, and god did I love it. I grabbed his hair lightly while he hand my waist. The new best part,

Draco Malfoy kissing me.