T A S K

It had been a week since me and Draco's little 'date' if you could even call it that. Iv received a new nickname which I'm not mad about, darling. Everything was going fine until something settled in me. Today was the day of the first task. I was about to throw up. Murder me. We had come to the conclusion that it was about magical creatures. But that didn't mean shit, hell it could be a nargle, or a motherfucking dragon.

I was hoping for the nargle.

I looked at myself in my full length mirror. I normally picked things out that I didn't like, but today I saw myself for what felt like the last time. I tried to shake the thought out of my mind and grabbed an athletic outfit. A dry fit green crop top with high waisted thicker leggings. I slipped on some Air Force ones and threw my hair in a messy bun. Then there was a knock.

"Come in!" I called. Then somebody who looked about 6'2, gray blue eyes, and a pail tone. "If it isn't my favorite Malfoy!" I joked he rolled his eyes. "I'm the only Malfoy you know." He said making me chuckle. I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me. "Has Hermione gotten any better idea on the task?" I asked hopefully. He just shook his head. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my arm. "I'm scared." I admitted. "I am to darling. I am to."

————-

I was sitting in the champions tent listening to conversation the other champions we're having. "Krum I heard your taking Hermione is that correct?" Flur asked. He nodded grinning. I never liked the look of Krum. He was larger and almost scary. "I'm sure someone Has asked you Flur." Cedric added. She smiled and said some Ravenclaws name. "Who are you taking Cedric?" Krum asked. "My girlfriend Cho." He said proudly. Then they all looked at me. "Who's taking you." Flur asked. I looked up from my feet, "Oh I don't have a date." I admitted then looked back at the floor. "Please like the whole school hasn't asked you." Cedric said. I chuckled. "Who the hell would take me if all people. I'm a Slytherin, I look like a basic bitch." I said starting a list. Krum and Cedric rolled there eyes. Flur just looked at me in envy.

"If I can have all champions gather around please." Crouch called. We all stood up and formed a circle. He held out a bag and told us to grab something inside it, starting with me. I reached my hand in the bag, "Fuck." I muttered and felt something sharp bite me. I looked inside my hand, "Hungarian Horntail..." I whispered. "Very good." Crouch said. I looked up to Dumbledor who gave me a sad smile and shrugged.

—————

Time passed and I had go up. "Why couldn't it have been a unicorn or something." I muttered. I stepped out into the arena. There it was. Alright Aubrey dragons. Draco's are misunderstood expect this thing. This thing could kill me in a second. Now aggressive creatures. Think Aubrey! Wait aggressive creatures need dominance. What the fuck I'm 5'6 this think is at least 60 feet wide. Please don't murder me.

I took out my wand, "here goes nothing.." I whispered. "crucio." I said and my wand cursed the dragon. It was in pain for a few seconds then I let it go. It was scared and backed off. I could hear people gasping. I stepped closer to the egg and it started to move before I pointed my wand at it. I reached down for the egg and held it up. The dragon disappeared and I let out a sigh of relief.

I was smiling like an idiot. I did it. I didn't die! Now all I had to worry about was getting a date for the ball. I walked out of the arena with my egg and towards the castle. That's when I ran into Draco, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Harry was the first to and hug me. "I thought you were dead." He whispered into my neck. I chuckled, "If were being honest me to." He chuckled then Hermione hugged me. "I told you research isn't a bad idea." She said making me smile. Then Ron hugged me. It was short but sweet. Ron and I needed to get closer but he was really against Slytherins so I didn't blame him. Draco looked around and saw everybody leaving. Until it was just us five. Then he gave me a hug listing me off the ground a bit.