T R A I N

I got onto the train with my trunk and my owl. Great now I have to sit alone for 4 hours. I thought. I walked through the hall lined with compartments. Everywhere was full except one compartment with one spot left. I opened the glass doors, "Excuse me but everywhere else is full." I said. A black haired boy turned and looked at me. "Sure have a seat." He said and slide over a bit more. I put my owl on the bottom and my trunk on the top. "I'm Aubrey. Aubrey Ryder." I said and smiled. "Harry Potter." The boy next to me stuck out his hand for me to shake which I did. "Hermione Granger. Pleasure." She nodded and I smiled. "Ron Weasley." He had red hair and red eyes. He nodded and wield as well.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you wearing?" Hermione said and pointed at my high waisted jeans and black crop top. I also had Nike air forces on. "Oh there American eagle-." Hermione cut me off. "No like why aren't you in your robes." She said. "I'm new and I don't have any." I answered. "Wow your tall for being a first year." Ron said. I laughed. "No I'm 16 but I just transferred to hogwarts." I stated. "Oh that makes more sense." Hermione said and sat back. The rest of the train ride was fun. Hermione seemed very smart and Ron was the funny one. However me and Harry seemed to get along quite well. In fact he was for sure my favorite out of the three.

4 hours later we arrived at hogwarts and I went with a half giant, 1st years, and the other transfer students. When we got inside the castle it was giant. Much larger than the mansion back home. A older looking slim lady lead us inside what she called 'the great hall' and it was also massive. I passed the trio and they all smiled. I looked around at the four tables. The trio was sitting at the Gryffindor table. Then I guessed the green was Slytherin, blue was Ravenclaw, and yellow was Hufflepuff. I waited for my name to get called patiently but since my last name was Ryder it took a bit.

"Aubrey Ryder." The slim lady said. I walked up and sat down then the hat started talking.

"Yes, yes. Very bright girl for being a half blood. Your brave like your few friends. Very, very loyal. A sweet girl however your not afraid to speak what you say. That could get you into serious trouble. Your cunning like Slytherin. Very difficult choice. I believe you are...... SLYTHERIN."

I got up off the stool and walked towards the table with green robes on. I sat next to this boy with darker skin, brown eyes, and a slightly shaved head. "Blaise Zabini." He said. "Aubrey Ryder." I smiled. There wasn't many people left so the feast began quickly. "Like I said I'm Blaise and this is Draco." He nodded towards the pale toned boy across from me. "Aubrey Ryder." I said causally. "I'm Draco Malfoy." He said. "Pleasure. Also what's good here because iv never had wizard food." I said. He looked a little taken back. So did blaise. "What." I asked looking back and forth between the two boys. "Um the pumpkin pasty's are good." Blaise said and handed me a small dessert. I took it and popped it into my mouth, it was pretty good but I wasn't going to live of candy my whole time here. So I looked over to see what was in draco's plate. "What's that?" I asked and pointed. He looked really confused. "It's hippogriff." He said.

"Do you not know any Wizarding family's?" Blaise asked. "No, I don't live in the Wizarding world. I live in America. However my father is a wizard and let me go to hogwarts my 6th year." I told them. Draco looked up from his plate to me. "Who is your father?" He asked. "Josh Ryder." I answered. "He's one of the most amazing wizards in history!" Blaise added. I kinda laughed and took a bit of hippogriff. It was really good and I quickly ate it. Blaise seemed very chill however Draco was either on edge or taken back. But they showed me to the common room and it was kinda funny the fact that I was a half blood and the password as pure blood.

"Would You all piss off." Draco said and everybody in Slytherin went into there dorm rooms. "Um what was that?" I asked. "They all scared of me." He answered. It was my turn to be confused. "Why would anybody be scared of you?" I asked. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to meet his piercing gray eyes. "Because darling, Having the last name Malfoy is a big deal."

I tried to hold back a laugh but it didn't work, "why the hell would people be scared of a last name." I said trying to calm myself. "Malfoy is a very powerful family name." He said a little ruder than before. "Got it. So let me guess Potter is as well." I said jokingly. "Well yes. He is the boy who lived." He answered. "Wait that was a joke, and why the hell is harry the boy who lived?" I asked. "Godrick you don't know anything do you." He mumbled. "That's insulting." I said in a fake offended tone. He let out a small laugh and chuckle.

Blaises POV

I heard Draco laugh from outside the dorm. He was talking with Aubrey who was a little firecracker at dinner. She said what she thought and Draco clearly liked somebody who was real with him and not fake. Sure she was hot, but I couldn't date her. She'd be another girl I'd have sex with then I'd never talk to her again. Draco will get sick of her soon. He won't be able to handle her personality. This isn't going to end well.

Draco's POV

I was sitting on the leather chair while Aubrey was laying down on the couch talking. She was gorgeous that was just a fact, and she was so real with me. I loved the fact she wasn't like every other damn girl in this school. She could keep anybody on there toes. She was fucking perfect. 'You don't have time to worry about a girl' my fathers voice rang in my head. I could already hear him saying it. It hurt but it was true.