D A R L I N G

I woke up the next morning feeling decent. Then I looked in the mirror and thought, yeah your not getting a date to this ball. Now I felt, less decent. I took my hair out of the messy bun it was in then ran a brush through it. It looked a little bit lighter than normal but still it's dirty blonde. I grabbed a oversized Slytherin hoodie and knee high socks, along with booties and made my way to the bathrooms. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, then got dressed. I didn't even bother with makeup anymore. There was no fixing how I looked. I just kinda let my hair do it's thing then walked out. It was still early, and by that I meant 9:30. People didn't start waking up until 10 so I lit a fire and grabbed a good book.
It was peaceful for about 20 minutes. Until I felt two gray eyes reading over my shoulder.

"Romeo and Juliet?" He said and cocked an eyebrow. "It's a classic." I replied. "No iv read it." Now I was surprised. "You read a corny classic. Not to mention, a muggle classic." I questioned. "You get bored easily in the manor." He said. "Ah makes since." I said standing up and putting the book away. He way clearly dressed and ready. He was quite and just stared at me while I did so. When I turned back around his only words were, "How long have you been awake?" He questioned. "About 45 minutes." I responded. "Then how in hell did you get ready so fast." He questioned making me chuckle. "I didn't do much I'm not wearing any makeup. Gave up on that shit long time ago." I said making him chuckle. "Good you don't need any." He held an arm out for me. "I believe I promised a drink." He said smirking. "I believe so. " I smirked back taking it.

We walked down to hogsmeat and it was getting colder. When me and Harry went down it lightly snowed. But this was a bit heavier since it was getting closer to December. His arm was warm somehow even though it was cold outside. "Are you cold?" He asked. "Not really." I lied. "Your hands are ice." He said grabbing them off his arm. "I'm just a naturally cold person." I said making him chuckle. He took off his Slytherin scarf and draped it over my neck. Still holding my left hand. He opened the three broom sticks door and walked in behind me. We walked over to a table near the back with a fireplace behind us.

Then a younger looking wizard walked up to us. "What can I get you two?" He asked. "Warm butter beer." I said. "I'll have the same thing." Draco added. The wizard nodded and walked off. "It's nice to forget responsibility's some times." I said. "You don't get to very often. I know how you feel." He said smirking. "Draco you know a fair bit about me, I don't know much about you."

Draco's POV

I didn't know what to tell her. I didn't want to tell her about my psycho family. "What do you want to know?" I asked buying time. "What was it like growing up." She said giving an example. "Well. I grew up fairly quickly. It sounds easy being part of the Wizarding worlds richest family but truth is, everybody is always dying to know more about you." I confessed leaving out my family as much as possible. She looked at me with a apologetic smile, "Draco I had no idea." She said. "I've gotten use to it. How was it growing up with a muggle?" I said changing the subject. "I know what your doing Draco. What's the matter." She said. When people said she was smart I just thought of her as book smart. But clearly I was mistaken.

"You don't open up to anybody. I'm determined to Change that." She was so confident. Something about it just made me feel, normal. "My childhood wasn't the best." I admitted. "I've figured that part out. Now tell me what's really going on." She demanded. Then that younger guy came over with two butter beers. "Here you are love." He said handing Aubrey her drink then set mine down. I was ready beat the shit out of that guy then and there. If he hadn't run off so quickly. "Bitch." She muttered then picked up her glass. On the bottom it was the Hufflepuff dorm password. "This mother fucker." She said handing it to me. "So I'm guessing your not going?" I questioned. She chuckled, "I'm not that easy." She said smirking.

Then she did something to me. She made me blush. It was an odd feeling. I'm use to wearing this mask and not letting anybody know how I feel or what Im going through. But she just destroyed that.

Aubreys POV

Draco Malfoy was blushing. Why tho? I looked around the room then my eyes landed on the girl behind me. She was a pretty raven haired girl. I figured it was her and turned back around. "See someone who caught your eye?" I joked winking. He chuckled and shook his head. "I can try and get her to come to your dorm tonight." I recommended. "What are you talking about?" He questioned. "The girl behind me." I shrugged taking a sip. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "That's Cho Chang. She's dating Cedric Diggory, I couldn't give two shits about either of them." He said bluntly. "Ok then who are you blushing at?" I asked. He sighed,

"You Darling."