M U R D E R

Draco's POV

"You Mother fucker." I growled when I entered Blaise and my room. He looked up from his packed bags confused. Before he hand time to react I had him pinned against the wall. "Where the fuck is your brother." I demanded. "The hell I don't have a brother." He lied. "Liar. You have a brother named Blake. Who dated Aubrey." I said taking out my wands and pointed it against his neck. "She told you didn't she." He asked. "Doesn't fucking matter. Now I'm going to give you 3 seconds before I crucio your ass." I growled. "Fine! He's back home in America!" He said scared. He started breathing heavily. "Your lucky I don't fucking murder you and your brother." I said through my teeth. I believe I have some work to get to. I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and began writing,

Dear father,

Everything with Potter is going well. He's very distracted. However I have a small favor to ask of you. When you and mother visit the America could you pay a small visit to the Zabini family's youngest son Blake. I'd like to accompany that with you as well. See we have some business we need to attend to.

Sincerely, D.M

I handed it to my all black owl, "Take this to father." I instructed and it flew off. "You better be out of this damn castle in a minute before I end up in Azkaban." Like that he bolted. I followed him out the door but took a left to get to Aubreys room. I knocked on the door.

"Malfoy?" A voice that sounded like the weasels voice.

"Yes." I replied.

"Come in." A softer voice that sounded like Aubreys said.

I came in and shut the door behind me. I slowly walked over to her bed and sat back down side her. She laid her head on my shoulder and hid her face. Potter started rubbing her back and she was able to calm herself a bit better. Everything in that moment made since. Me and Potter have been enemy's since day one. But we could both agree on one thing, Aubreys safety. Me and Granger also hate each other. But she allowed me to help her best friend which I appreciate. That weasel and me have had it out for each other my whole life. Yet he didn't question me being there. We all had found common ground, Aubrey Ryder.

Aubreys POV

The first thing I would have done in any other situation was ask Draco where he went. But right now all I wanted was him beside me. Draco and Harry made me feel safe and loved. Hermione was the best friend I could ask for, and Ron is always willing to drop everything and be there for me. I didn't know how I was ever going to repay them.

They didn't leave my room the whole night. I fell asleep in Draco's arms. When I woke up I saw Hermione in Ron's and Harry passed out. When I looked up I saw Draco holding me. His hair messy and his mouth slightly parted. I felt much better knowing that he was gone. Knowing that I had everybody around me. It didn't take long for everybody else to wake up. Hermione and Ron were so embarrassed there faces turned red. It gave me a good laugh which I probably really needed. "You could try and go to class today if you want." Hermione suggested. I nodded and took my robes and went to get dressed in the bathrooms. Hermione was right, I did lose way to much weight. I could see my hip bones. I got dressed and headed back into the main common area. They were all waiting there. Sure Draco was like a mile away from them, but at least he was there.

We walked to the great hall and sat down at the Slytherin table. I knew Draco wouldn't last two seconds at the Gryffindor. As we sat down I ate my first proper meal without Hermione forcing it down my throat. Draco held my hand the inter time, probably just him being nervous. In all honesty I was to. People were staring at us. I'm sure it was a weird sight seeing the trio at the Slytherin table. But they didn't look like they were going anywhere.

As we started walking to class Draco and Harry were leading talking about something. All I overheard was the sentence, "I'm going to America with my parents this spring, I need to pay somebody's brother a visit." It was Draco who said that. Harry just nodded and whispered something to him. I didn't know what they were planning but I wasn't going to try and stop them. We're all way to stubborn to try and be stopped. As we were walking I could feel people starting at us. However once Draco would shoot them a glance they all stoped. Hermione still kept her wand in her hand for now. Everybody was on guard but she was the most. As we opened the classroom doors I heard Harry say,

"Don't end up in Azkaban."

Oh shit.