D A T E

It was Christmas break! Although I couldn't go see my parents because they lived in America, I still would have no classes to worry about. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were going to the burrow over break but they promised to write. Draco had gotten a letter last night and hasn't told me what it said yet. I'm starting to get worried
—————————-

Draco's POV

I wanted to take Aubrey back to the manor but I didn't trust the death eaters there with her. So I was staying at the castle just in case. I looked over my fathers note one last time.

Dear Draco,

Your mother insists on you staying at the castle during the break because of the current situation. I assure you everything will be fine. Remember to distract Potter to the best of you abilities. The dark lord wishes to return sometime during the last task to kill him. Remembered you cooperate everything will be fine for our family, after all family is all we have.

L.M

He was wrong, family wasn't all we had. But it was one of my top priorities. Him and mother were safe and that's what counts, but if I cooperate everything will be fine, therefore Aubrey will be safe. That was my first priority. She was my world. I'm scared to tell Father about her. 'You don't have time to worry about the girl.' His voice rings in my head.

But as long as she was safe I didn't care.

Aubreys POV

Harry, Hermione, and Ron had all left last night meaning break started today. I yawned and slowly got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of jeans with small rips at the thigh, a green long sleeved body suit with criss cross neck, and my muggle Jordan high tops. I dressed up a bit nicer because today was the first official date. After I grabbed my crap I went to the showers to wash my hair. I smelled like Vanilla and cinnamon, my two favorite scents, Other than whatever the fuck Draco's Cologne was. That shit hit different.

I dried off and got dressed. I wasn't feeling to confident but I didn't really care. I was ready to hang out with my favorite Malfoy. I stepped out and Draco was wearing his black button down with the D.M on the pocket, dark wash jeans, black tennis shoes, and a least a 4,000 gallon watch.

"Woah-." He started making me laugh. I looked down at the floor and noticed I still had his stupid ring on my hand. He noticed it and smirked. "You cleaned up." I said making him chuckle. "And you look hot." He said, I tapped his shoulder.

"Before we go I want to show you something." He said and opened his dorm room door. I walked inside and saw the most gorgeous dress.

 I walked inside and saw the most gorgeous dress

"Draco mother fucking Malfoy..." I whispered and covered my my mouth with my hands. "I'm going to take that as you like it." He said chuckling. "Like it? Bitch I love it!" I said walking over to feel it. It felt like pure velvet.