M A Z E

Draco's POV

February flew by fast, and tonight was Aubreys last task. She figured it was a maze, and in it she would have to find the cup. The only problem was, the cup was a port key. Father told me how it was suppose to be Potters name that flew out of that goblet, not Aubreys. Now I was really stressed. I wasn't showing up to classes, not showing up to breakfast or dinner, wasn't doing homework. Not even talking to Aubrey. That was until

Knock.

"It's me." She said, god I missed that. "Aubrey don't come in here." I told her. I looked like shit, so did my dorm room. The last thing I wanted Aubrey to worry about was me, she needed to worry about not finding a port key that leads she straight to Voldemort. "Draco?" She questioned. "You have bigger problems to worry about." I told her, then she opened the door. She looked around the room then me. "Draco..." she said quietly. "Aubrey we need to talk." I told her. She nodded and locked the door behind her. She sat down on my bed and I sat by her. "Don't grab the cup next week." I said bluntly. "What why?" She questioned. "Just shoot sparks I'm the air and leave the challenge as soon as possible." I told her again.

"Tell me why." She demanded. "Because that cup is a port key straight to Voldemort." I snapped. "Ok then but you need to get yourself together. This isn't you." Then she got up and left.

What have I become

Aubreys POV

I don't know what's wrong with Draco, but I have a feeling it's all his death eater shit his parents dragged him into. I wasn't going to grab the cup next Friday like he wanted, and I was going to leave the Challenge like he wanted, but he was going to let me help him. He's been to worried about his damn parents and Voldemort he basically died. I didn't care that he wasn't talking to me, but he just wasn't leaving his dorm.

————————

Shit. It's maze night! Fun. I was sitting there with Cedric who was telling me his plan. Although I wasn't listening, way to distracted on the fact that someone is going to take that port key and die tonight. Then the sound of the cannon was set and we were allowed to enter.

I wondered for about an hour before I took out my wand and tried to shoot sparks. What the fuck is happening. Then I saw it. Blue and silver, sitting on a pedestal, the cup. Now I was scared. On the other side of the port key was Voldemort.

"Well at least he had good taste!" Somebody from behind me said. I wiped around to see a woman with crazy black hair and an odd black dress. "A shame we have to kill such a pretty face." She said reaching out for me. Then I ran, I ran as fast as humanly possible. That was before I ran into a dead end.

"She knows how to play!" She crackled then a man with Draco's hair but longer stepped out, and a woman with black and streaks of blonde hair. "Don't you think she would make such a good daughter in law Cissy." The black haired woman said. "Bella maybe-." She got cut off by the man. "The dark lord kills her, he wants as much information on Potter before he kills her." He even sounded like an older version of Draco.

"She at least as a right to now who she could have been family with before she dies." The girl who I'm assuming is Bella said. "I'm sorry, what." I whispered. "Aw, he never liked the girls with to much knowledge. We're Draco's family!" She said. "Bella, Cissy, and Lucius." She said smiling and showing her terrible teeth. Next thing I knew Draco's father grabbed my arm and

Black.