7.

Minho's Pov:

She suddenly hugged me which I did not expect. I hesitated at first, but then hugged her back and patted her back until she stopped crying.

She lifted her head up and looked at me with slightly puffy eyes. I don't know if her cheeks were pink because of all the alcohol we drank or because she was shy, but it suited her.

'She looks pretty.'

"Why would he kiss me? Now I'm going to have stronger feelings for him. Ugh!" She suddenly said while tugging on her hair with one hand.

"Wow. That was pretty straightforward, Ella." I replied chuckling, "Hyunjin is an indecisive guy, he does things without thinking twice sometimes." I answered to her question.

"Okay, then he shouldn't have kissed me. Boys should kiss girls that they like, not just anyone they want." Ella pouted.

The girl that was shouting at her crush a while ago is acting like a baby now.

'She really is such a baby, the way she speaks right now, her light blush, small pout..cute.'

"If another boy kissed you, would your feelings for Hyunjin change?" I asked, looking directly at her.

"Yeah..well, maybe? But anyway, any other boy wouldn't kiss me so I will just keep liking Hyunjin." She rolled her eyes and pouted again.

"You are acting like a baby, Ella." I smiled at her cute way of talking.

"I'm not a baby, Minho!" She frowned.

"But you act like one. Also I'm older than you and you keep calling me by my name, that's something either a baby or a girlfriend would do. And since you are not my girlfriend, you are a baby." I tilted my head to one side and smiled cheekily.

"Do you want me to call you 'oppa'? Ew, please." She rolled her eyes again, acting like she was going to throw up, "That sounds weird. I'll stick with Minho." She said, leaning quite close to my face and making eye contact while grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, you were just acting like a baby, what happened, princess? Where's all this confidence from suddenly?" I asked leaning a bit closer to her, though she was already quite close to my face.

"Princess works better than baby, but I still don't like it. I'd prefer the boy I like say it." She replied, moving away a little and looking sideways with her eyes only.

I chuckled at her response and leaned back too. I didn't know why but she seemed to attract me in some way, I didn't want to just leave her alone.

"Well, princess, you might like another boy soon, who knows?" I said in an innocent voice, "But for now, why don't you stop thinking about Hyunjin and rest a bit, huh?" I suggested.

"Maybe." She sighed, her eyes meeting mine again.

Her eyes looked so pretty. They had sadness in them, which is understandable, but she still smiled like an innocent kid. I felt bad for her, seeing Ella like that made me want to hug her until she was okay. I never really cared about girl's feelings, and if I wasn't the one to cause the tears, I cared even less.

'Why do I seem to care..?'

I felt someone blow on my face and came back to reality. I shook my head to see Ella smiling at me like the baby she is.

"You zoned out." She said in a soft voice and giggled.

'Her mood keeps changing every second. How did she not run out of energy and pass out yet?'

"Oops, I'm back. You really should get some rest though, princess." I gave her a small smile.

Ella's Pov:

I was smiling at him as I felt my eyelids get heavy and decided to lay my head on Minho's shoulder.

'He smells nice. With a hint of alcohol...but nice.'

He wrapped his hand around my waist pulling us a little closer to each other to get me in a comfortable position. I smiled to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Thanks." I mumbled under my breath, quiet enough for him not to hear.

A small smile crawled up on my lips from the comfort I felt.

'Goodnight, Minho.'

Minho's Pov:

She flashed me back a smile and put her head on my shoulder. I pulled her closer by her waist to get her head in a more comfortable position for her to rest a bit.

*ding ding*

I stretched my hand towards the phone without moving too much and saw that I got a message.

__________________________

Father Chris:
"Hey, everyone left already. Jeongin kind of passed out, Seungmin and Hyunjin locked themselves in separate rooms and fell asleep. I guess we are staying over tonight.
Im tired of looking after everyone so couldn't go seacrhing for you. I'll be asleep in my room as usuall.

Oh also Felix, Jisung, and Changbin are in the living room watching TV:))

And please, show Ella a room to stay in. I don't want to hear Seungmin complain in the morning.
Goodnight!

*Read*
__________________________

I read the messages and chuckled.

"Ella? Chan just told me you guys are staying the night." I said quietly.

No response.

I couldn't see her face but I knew she was asleep. She was drunk and exhausted, like all of us. I carefully picked her up bridal style and headed out of the room.

The three boys that were watching TV in the living room turned their heads towards us and were about to say something, but I put a finger on my mouth and shushed them. The boys just looked at each other with a confused expression, shrug their shoulders, and turned back towards the TV.

Finally, I climbed upstairs and went inside an empty bedroom.

Author's Pov:

Putting the girl on the bed Minho looked at her, something about her made a smile crawl up on his lips that he didn't notice.

He lightly kissed her forehead and headed towards the door. Before leaving he looked at her once again.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispered.