38.

Author's Pov:

Finally it was the night of Minho's parents club opening. Everyone was dressed nicely and soon heading to the place.

Ella wore her red, silk dress, which hugged her curves perfectly, a pair of hanging golden earrings with a thin matching bracelet. She left her hair down, curling the ends slightly, and fixing her thin bangs. Her make up was not very extravagant, thin eyeliner, slight blush, a red lipstick matching her dress. She looked very elegant and delicate.

Seungmin wore a black dress pants and a white shirt on top. His hair was slicked to the sides neatly, exposing his forehead through the small space between the front threads of his hair. He looked very handsome and charming, his cuteness still peeking through though.

Minho wore the black suit he picked the day before with a white shirt inside and pair of hanging silver earrings with rings. His hair was neatly styled, also leaving a small gap exposing his forehead. He always looked gorgeous without even putting any effort, but today he was exceptionally handsome.

Hyunjin wore an all black suit too, but with a black shirt inside, a pair of small earrings on his ears. His long, blonde hair was nicely tugged behind his ears, leaving two shorter front threads hanging down his face. He looked like royalty.

The rest of the boys were also dressed in their suits, all looking absolutely stunning.

-

Ella's Pov:

"Seungmin! Minho is here!" I called for Seungmin as I put my coat on.

"I'm here." Seungmin walked out of the kitchen.

"Woah, brother. Seems like we do share the same genes indeed, you look so handsome!" I complimented Seungmin, causing him to smile sweetly.

I faced the mirror again and fixed my hair that was stuck under my coat now.

"You look lovely too, sis." Seungmin walked up to me and kissed my cheek softly, putting his hand behind my back as he looked at both of us in the mirror.

"Thank you, Minnie." I faced at him with the prettiest smile on my face.

Finally, both of us got our things and walked out of the house. Minho's car was already standing at the end of the sidewalk. Minho himself was standing on the sidewalk, leaning on his car.

My breath hitched in my throat when we came close to him. I looked Minho up and down, my jaw almost dropping at how good he looked.

"Hey." Minho greeted us with his low voice when he noticed me and Seungmin standing in front of him.

"You look great, hyung!" Seungmin said excitedly.

"Same goes to you." Minho chuckled at the boy's excitement.

Seungmin flashed a big smile and went to sit at the back seat of Minho's car, giving us some alone time. I still haven't said a word. I just stood there, mesmerized by my boyfriend's looks.

"Take a picture, baby, last's longer." Minho half whispered as he walked up to me and held my hand softly.

I snapped back to reality and a bright blush crept on my cheeks when we locked eyes with Minho. He smiled at me, making the butterflies in my stomach wake up.

"Hi." I let out shyly.

"You look beautiful, my princess." Minho kissed the top of my hand, which he previously held.

"Thank you, Min." I smiled, a wave of shyness hitting me, "You too."

"Let's go, princess. We don't wanna be late." Minho opened the car door for me.

I sat on the shotgun and Minho closed the door after me. He walked around the car and took the drivers seat, starting to drive right away.

After a short while we reached the right street, parking at the spot which was already reserved for him. Once again, Minho got out first, but before he could, Seungmin opened the car door for me and gave me his hand to help me get out. Minho smirked at my brothers action, but I didn't mind it. How could I complain?

"Thank you, Seungmin." I said.

He smiled and nodded. He led me to the door, and stopped before entering.

"Take care of her or else-" Seungmin started.

"I know." Minho cut him off, smiling playfully.

I smiled at the two most important men in my life openly showing their care for me and getting along. Seungmin smiled at me and headed inside first. Minho offered me his arm, and I wrapped my hand around it.

We walked inside, loud music already playing. A lot of different but fancily dressed people were standing at the tables and the bar. We looked down from the top and spotted our friends along with Seungmin already standing together around two tables. As we walked downstairs and towards them, a lot of people greeted Minho, including some girls our age.

"Someones famous." I teased.

"I'm enjoying it." He chuckled a small smirk on his lips.

"Hey!" I very slightly hit him with my elbow.

"Don't worry, princess." He chuckled, "I'm yours, and you are mine. No one else's." He looked at me with loving eyes.

I smiled at his statement and we finally reached the table. All the boys turned their heads towards us, all of them smiling brightly.

"Minho hyung, you look great!" Jeongin suddenly said.

Minho chuckled at the younger.

I moved forwards slightly as Minho left my hand and wrapped his hand around my waist. His every touch making my heart melt at how gentle he was.

"Woah, nevermind, hyung. Ella, you look gorgeous!" Jeongin's eyes widened.

"Thank you, Innie." I smiled at my best friend.

"You look really, really pretty!" Jisung added.

"Yes!" Changbin agreed.

"Thank you, guys." I laughed and got all flustered.

Minho clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Stop flirting with my girl." He shot the buys a glare, obviously playing around.

Everyone laughed at his overprotectiveness and started talking amongst each other again, enjoying their time along with a couple of drinks.

I was looking around the place when I noticed Hyunjin's eyes on me from the other side. We made eye contact, my lips curving upwards as he flashed me a soft smile. It wasn't a flustered smile like it used to be whenever I interacted with him before. It was a genuine smile, a smile that appears without notice when you look at someone or something you appreciate.

Thats a lot of fluff woah-
And two chapters today..feeding you so well:D
Don't forget to vote loves!
⭐️⭐️⭐️