20.

Ella's Pov:

"God! What took you so long? It's literally a five minute walk." Jeongin whined.

I sat down, or more like threw myself, at the table Jeongin and Felix were at. The five minute walk turned into a fifteen minute one since Minho kept teasing Seungmin and I was trying to separate them only for Minho to cling unto Hyunjin.

"You look..defeated." Felix stated raising a brow.

"I came from war. Don't even start." I scoffed looking up.

Felix apologetically smiled at me as he noticed the three boys walking inside the cafe, Minho teasingly laughing while Seungmin kept a straight face and Hyunjin tried to ignore him. They walked to the table and sat down, Hyunjin almost running to sit between Jeongin and Felix to escape Minho, while Minho and Seungmin happened to sit next to each other, Minho on my one side while Jeongin on my other.

"You seem..happy?" Jeongin made fun of the look on Seungmin's face.

"Ya. Yang Jeongin." Seungmin said in a threatening tone and gave Minho a side glare as the elder chuckled.

"Be nice! Yes Innie, Minnie is very happy." Minho said in the sweetest tone possible.

I cringed at his exaggerated sweetness, but still couldn't help and find it cute. Jeongin laughed at Seungmin and showed Minho his pretty smile. Hyunjin was already talking about something with Felix, so both boys didn't seem interested in what was going on. Minho handed me the small menu from the table and we both looked at it. I was reading through the drinks when someone came up.

"Hello! What would you like to order?" A girl, who I assume was working here, said.

She had pearl like skin and pink plump lips. Her blonde hair was half tied up in a bun. She looked very pretty, like an angel almost.

"Hmm, I'd like a.." Minho started but went quiet when he looked up at her.

Her smile seemed to disappear as well. The boys looked at our side of the table to see why it's so quiet and their faces went pale, except for Jeongin's who was confused like me.

"Minho? H-hey." She said with an awkward smile.

"Hi. As I said, I want a latte and a salad. And she wants.. Ella?" Minho looked at me and then at the menu where my finger was pointing, "An iced latte and strawberry waffles." He said and turned his back to her.

"Okay." The girl sounded slightly disappointed.

"Thanks." I mumbled with a small smile.

The girl flashed me a smile and looked at the others.

"Uhm, I'd like an ice americano and a pizza slice. Thanks, Sana."

"Same here. Thank you." Felix said.

'Sana? Oh, it's on her tag. Seems like he knows her though.'

"Jeongin and I will get a caramel cake and two orange juices." Seungmin had a small smile on his face while ordering, which disappeared when he looked back at Minho.

"Okay, I'll bring it as soon as it's done." She said and walked away.

"Uh..why are all of you so awkward?" Jeongin asked as soon as the girl left.

"That's...for Minho to tell." Felix scratched the back of his neck.

"Hyung?" Jeongin now looked at Minho with curios eyes.

"Argh! I'm going to the restroom." Minho sharply got up and walked away.

My eyes followed him until he disappeared around the corner of the counter. I had to admit, I wasn't any less curious on what it was 'for Minho to tell'. But it didn't seem like the best moment to ask.

"That's his ex, Sana." Hyunjin said while following the girl, who was walking around and getting orders, with his eyes.

"Oh." I said quietly.

I felt a small crack in my chest. Why was I so affected by this? It's not like I have any hard feelings for Minho, or is it? I couldn't tell. I just sat there while the boys discussed their past. Talking about things like 'she was the only one he really liked' 'he didn't deserve that' and so on.

I was consumed in my own thoughts, debating on my feelings towards Minho. I already admitted to myself that he was indeed very charismatic and had something that attracted me to him all the time. But why couldn't I decide if I liked him or not?

I saw Minho walking out of the cafe from behind a wall and the girl from earlier, Sana, went out of the same corner right after him and walked back to the counter. She didn't look okay. It seemed like she just got beaten up or something, not physically but mentally.

I got up from my seat and told Jeongin that I'll go out to make a call and he nodded in response. I walked out of the cafe and looked around to see where Minho was. I didn't spot him but heard a sound of something hitting the wall on the side of the building, so I slowly walked towards it.

"Minho?" My eyes widened as I called out to him.

I saw him kick a huge trash can and then lean on the wall. He looked angry, and I wanted to know why.

"Min?" I walked up to him, he turned to look at me the second time I called his name.

"Why did you come out?" He said looking down.

"I..I was worried about you." I said walking up even closer, so I was standing in front of him.

"I mean, the boys already told you, didn't they?" He looked up at me slightly.

"Yeah.." I mumbled nodding, "Sorry about that, it wasn't their right to tell and-"

"It's fine." He cut me off and looked at me.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I asked again analyzing his face.

"Yes." He sighed, "And 'Min'?" He chuckled a bit.

I facepalmed as I realized the nickname I just gave him.

"Oh, that-"

"It's cute." He cut me off, "But let's head back."

Embarrassed and red, I hesitantly turned around to walk, but stopped my tracks when Minho called my name.

"Ella." He cleared his throat.

"Yes?" I turned to face him again.

"Can I just..have a hug?" Minho looked at me with puppy eyes.

And even if he didn't, I'd honestly still give it to him.

"Of course." I smiled and walked close to wrap my hands around him.

He hugged me back tight and buried his face in the crook of my neck. His hug felt so warm and safe, I wanted to stay like this forever. My stomach went upside-down the second out bodies made contact. And that's when I realized for sure, I liked Lee Minho.

He pulled away painfully slow amd froze while his hands were still slightly wrapped around my waist and started in my eyes.

"Do you want to go out with me tonight? I can tell you whatever you want to know, and we can spend some time. I'd also like to tell you something I've been thinking about lately." Minho asked.

"I- yeah, I'd love that." I said and looked at his chest, since if I looked in his eyes for a few more seconds I would literally collapse.

He let go of me and so did I. A smile crawled up on his face, I was truly surprised I still didn't have a heart attack because of his looks, touch, and sweet voice.

"Let's go." He said and waited for me to go first so I wouldn't walk behind him in the alley.

I smiled and walked ahead.