36.

Ellas Pov:

"Where's Ella?

"Here." I smiled and sat between Minho and Jeongin.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. You never hang out with me now." Jeongin puted sadly.

"We have school all the time, Innie." I smiled softly.

"Doesn't stop you from banging Minho." Jisung cughed and mumbled.

"Ya!" Minho's eyes widened.

"What-" Jeongin couldn't even finish the word.

I choked on my food and turned my head in Jisungs direction. He looked at me with an innocent smile on his face and took a bite of his food.

"You what?" Hyunjin, who was sitting on the opposite side, next to Seungmin and Felix, asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly and focused on my food, hoping my cheeks weren't pink.

I heard Minho chukle on my right side, so I looked at him with my eyes narrowed. The smirk he had immediately vanished and he also completely focused on eating his food.

Everyone was eating and talking, it felt like every other day and I didn't complain. The boys welcomed me to their friend group and I enjoyed and was thankful for every second I spent with them.

Jeongin and I got up first and headed to my locker after I told Minho I'd be waiting there for him. The two of us stayed quiet until I reached my locker and we were alone.

"So" Jeongin narrowed his eyes, "We bith know you ditched me for you dear boyfriend, but the question right now is..did you..?" he asked with a serious face.

"Did I what?" I tried to act chill, knowing damn well he heard Jisung's mumbled words at the table.

"I'm too young and innocent to say it." Jeongin shook his head, "So just spill it, did you?"

"Oh? Well, I have no idea what you are talking about." I smiled innocently and put my stuff inside the locker.

"Okay. Did you and Minho fuck?" Jeongin narrowed his eyes.

"Jeongin!" I freaked out when he said it so loudly and closed his mouth, looking around to see if anyone else was there, "Keep your voice down?"

"You asked for it." Jeongin said, not bothered at all.

"Hey!" I gave him a serious look.

"Okay. I'm sorry." He said quietly.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Now will you tell me or-"

"Yes, Jeongin, yes we did." I told him quietly.

The boy stood frozen in his place and blinked a few times.

"Why are so surprised?" I raised a brow in a sarcastic manner.

"Well, I'm not. I just imagined it and-"

"God! Jeongin! You and Seungmin are really meant for each other." I said rolling my head back.

I noticed him staring blankly at me and held him by his shoulders, shaking him.

"Stop it!" I almost yelled, sounding more concerned than sarcastic now.

"Oh god, okay, I'm done. You meet your boyfie and have fun." Jeongin said looking over my shoulder.

I looked back and saw Minho coming our way. I gave him a smile and faced Jeonging again, who was already leaving.

"Ya! Wait!"