6. Lunch with Asahi

Y/n's POV

"Okay, I'll see you guys after school. Now get changed or whatever and don't be late for your classes." I announced as I grabbed my bag.

I turned to the boys who were all covered in sweat and gasping for air.

"Sorry, maybe, I shouldn't have pushed you all too far." I said apologizing. "I'll come up with another workout so you won't spend all of your energy in thirty minutes." I said as I glanced towards the semi-passed out males.

Suddenly Tanaka jumped from his feet and got into a weird 'showing off' pose.

"I'm... Not... Tired... At all! What... are you even... talking about...?!" he said gasping air.

I sighed, "Classes are in 15. Daichi, Sugawara, Kiyoko, make sure those first and second years don't arrive late." I said.

The three third years jerked their heads up and said "Yes, ma'am." in sync.

I left the gym and walked towards the main building with my headphones over my ears. I hummed the tune in my mouth as I continued walking to my class, which was 2-3.

I took a seat far in the back like always and grabbed a sketchbook out of my bag and started to write some lyrics to my song.

As I mumbled the words that rhymed with the previous word, I didn't even notice the class was starting.

First four hours went by like a flash in front of my eyes. I didn't even pay attention to it though.

Tanaka and his friend was chatting really loudly and somehow the teacher switched their seats so they can't anymore. And what's more amazing is that shortie got to sit in front of me.

See what I did there? I was saying it out of sarcasm.

I was looking through the window and stared at the crows outside the school, that were sitting on the tall trees.

"Ms Tachibana. Ms Tachibana!" I heard the teacher call for me.

I lazily looked towards her and cocked my eyebrow, "Yeah?" I asked her. She sighed in irritation and crossed her arms.

"Could you tell me what is the answer to the equation 19?" she asked, forcing a smile. I glanced to my book and without a second later, I said, "The answer will be 59,2 because xyz is equal to 830."

The teacher was in shock as she awkwardly mumbled, "That is correct... But you should pay more attention to class, you're actually distracting most of the students and it's very-"

I sighed loudly as I got up from my seat, startling the classmates around me.

The short dude with two toned hair (Tanaka's friend) turned my way, confused why I was standing up.

I put my hand on my hip, irritated.

"Ma'am, could you please tell me why I'm distracting them? I was just sitting in my desk, not bothering anyone at all and was spoken when only asked to." I said with a scary aura around me.

I smirked darkly, "Why don't you just tell the ones who aren't even trying to learn at this place to butt out of people's business instead of attacking me." I said with a scary glance towards her way.

A flock of crows flew away behind the window, making the scene even creepier.

The teacher gulped and cleared her throat in fear, "Fine, my apologies, Miss Tachibana. And to the other students, please pay attention if you're not a genius like her. Anyways onto the next equation-"

I sat back down and zoned out at the rest of the class again and continued looking through the window until it was finally lunch time.

Some students were sitting at the classroom and others were outside. The two toned haired guy was staring at my way for a while across the room, who was sitting with Tanaka.